3 - Booster Quest Rewards

Tazermarks

NAME: Extra booster rewards from quests.

• SEVERITY: 3
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: 2:2 so far
  • DESCRIPTION: So far, I've done the "Play 15 minutes" quest two days in a row, and both times, it sent me multiple reward mail. The first day it sent two reward boosters in separate  mail, and the second day it sent me three.
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm sure it won't hurt many people's feelings to get extra boosters each day, but it may hurt everyone's feelings if I'm the only one getting extra boosters :D
pajasin likes this

I think you're ignoring the fact that, aside from quests, there are also achievements, that give you booster for X quests done.
As the early achievements do not require much quests, it's most likely you get several boosters at once for the first few maps (depends on quests/played maps).
It's a little help to get ya started.

So it's all normal and not bugged.
Just click on Achievements beneath Quests on the left side, when you're looking at your current quests.

Edited by Nerevar
forgot the ")"
Tazermarks likes this

3 minutes ago, pajasin said:

This happend to me too I received moltiple times in one day That reward for 15 minutes in games i beleive that was caused by my lost connection after several finished games

Can anyone on this forum read? It's explained literally 10 cm (4 inches) above your post.

Strek0za likes this

4 hours ago, Nerevar said:

I think you're ignoring the fact that, aside from quests, there are also achievements, that give you booster for X quests done.
As the early achievements do not require much quests, it's most likely you get several boosters at once for the first few maps (depends on quests/played maps).
It's a little help to get ya started.

So it's all normal and not bugged.
Just click on Achievements beneath Quests on the left side, when you're looking at your current quests.

I think I was ignoring the fact that there are achievements. Thanks for clearing that up! I'm at work at the moment, but I'll check into it a little later to confirm that this is in fact what is happening.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use