Just a big thanks for the team behind this

RookieN

Just wanted to make a topic and tell all you devs that are behind this, that you are amazing! Even tho there are some problems right now with server issues and so, i won't complain afterall its a stress test!. I just can't wait to see what happens in the future. I was so nostalgic when i got into the forge and messed around with the cards and open the 2 boosters. I got to play 1 game and its just as good as i remember.

I know my account here is new but i have been following you guys for a long time on other sites! So keep up the amazing work, you should be proud! can't wait for the more stable versions but i will still try now and report bugs and help you guys.

Readymade, Ypulse and fiki574 like this

What you said is really reasonable, my account is new too because I didn't register account before my friends told me that we can play this game again and all you need is a registered account.

Thanks for the work which official staffs had done. It was really difficult for them to finish all these with few donations.