Nothing happening when pressing "start"

Diro

Hey guys, im actually trying to get this sorted for a friend, and im out of options.

Ive done everything normally, files, ive run it, im in game myself, so i know the basics of getting it up and running.

Ive done the EXACT same on his pc, everything works fine, even got the launcher to startup - done its updates etc....now

When you press "start" on the launcher, nothing happens, literally nothing.

No process in task manager, no lil icon to state/boot up is happening.

Nothing/

Any idea? lol

Ive tried updating all C++ red files, tried upgrading graphics, direct X, tried manually config settings for AA off, and even trying to boot in dx9 mode.

Nothing is happening, when he presses Start, just nothingness lol....

Cant figure it out at all.

Thank you.

Edited by Diro

image.png.52fb9794f9920df99d4115a0b096756f.png

This image shows game's files. There also should be these files.

BF2.jpg.d88988242527ea15c3cb3296d2673f8d.jpg

Maybe your AV cleaned UAC.exe or SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe  First check if you extracted everything into the same folder. Then disable your AV and extract updater's files once again. Try and share your results.

Bingo...

Its defo something to do with the AV/FW.

I used teamviewer to go into my friends computer, i completely disabled and deactivated any firewalls/anti virus, i then deleted the game folder/files, and started fresh.

Redownloaded the game client/updater, redone everything, re run it, worked perfectly.

Just reactivated all his firewalls and that again, still works fine.

Now just trying to stay connected long enough to make a deck! :P

Good luck guys!

I maded all f*cking things, all steps. Strek0za tried to help me with all f*cking ideas and resolutions. 3 times downloading all files.

And this game doesn't work after f*cking PLAY BUTTON. About 10 hours trying to run this game. Stil doesn't work.

Thanks all for helping me. I quit.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use