AV detects trojans in both Updater and BF files.

Firehusary

Virus scanners dont like it when executables are changing or opening other executables, for example UAC updates the updater. I am told that it is possible to get a certificate of some sort to prevent this, but it costs a lot of money. So for now just make an exception in your anti virus.

Or if you dont trust it, dont use it.

This game is absolutely nothing to do with the errors on your comp lol.

This game and its files contain absolutely nothing harmful in order to create BSOD's or anything else as such.

The problem is your pc, and its hardware.

Try all the recommended steps from the guide page, if that dont work, consider reformatting.

Edited by Diro

2 hours ago, DrNipples said:

after installing this game to my pc I have a lot of problems with my pc. Now my pc shows blue screens and chrome don't want to open pages. Even while writing this message my pc shown blue screen

Please run Malwarebytes AdwCleaner, Malwarebytes and your AV. If you get blue screens and/or restarts upon detection please run these programs in Safe mode. And if you can't install or run them try using Stinger or Chameleon

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use