start game failed

Cabbage

Hey,

I tried all resolutions in Know Issues topic. Nothing helped me. Now I need to write here...

After launcher patch i pressing PLAY button but... tottaly nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. I can wait 1 minute, 2 minutes, 30 minutes. Still nothing.

Without new windows, without errors. Just nothing. When I try to do it next time, still nothing... PLAY button - nothing, PLAY button - nothing, PLAY button - nothing, PLAY button - nothing, PLAY button - nothing.

I really dont know what I should to do. Help me, please.

6 minutes ago, Simigr said:

Do you mean you run the exe and nothing or when you create a game and nothing?

Learn2fknread

On 9/9/2018 at 2:44 PM, Cabbage said:

After launcher patch i pressing PLAY button but... tottaly nothing happens. Absolutely nothing.

Edited by Nerevar
important stuff even marked now

Same problem here, done all the steps suggested to fix the problem in the other post, yet when I press play button, nothing happens , had the same problem trying to play other game some time ago, guess the problem has nothing to do with bf, but rather with computer, anyways, looking for suggestions 

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use