lag crashes

Mabius11

Ok game is running normally I am going to the forge but when I try to run the mission I have an amazing laaag and the whole game has no answer even when I manage to enter the map the game gets the same laaaga and I am forced to turn it off by consoles it is a bug over which work is under way do I have a problem with my computer or my client?

?

Edited by Mabius11

No, you shouldn't experience noticable lag once in-game. Could be your computer specs. Try setting all Graphics options to low or off from the settings menu, and see if that makes any difference.

Also make sure nothing is running in the background that can interfere with the game e.g. nvidia experience, AVG etc.

Watcher is right in game is laggy.
It is a server/user ping or server performance issue.
Me and several users have noticed in game lags or even freezes that happen constantly but
most notable are units map movement and chests but this is expected in "stress test"
Very common problem is that when you start a mission, save a deck, finish a mission, spam click orb, or randomly, the game freezes and if it does not unfreeze in 5 seconds it is perma frozen
until you terminate the game or DC.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use