Start up problems

Spaentje

Hey guys,

Yesterday I managed to get some time on the server (love you for bringing the game back, developers).

Today I didn't get on it of course because everyone wants to get on, but the weird thing is that I actually got on a lot of times.

What I mean with that is that the launcher said "success" a long while later I got to the loading screen and after that, I get to see the forge, but a pop-up said I lost the connection and kicked me. After those two times, the server was full again.

Thanks in advance!

Spaentje

p.s. I get that everyone is now in-game instead of the forum, but this is the right thread for this topic, right?

Edited by Spaentje

Right, I thought that might be it. It was just that I got in once and it didn't give a problem and then 100 times I also got in but got kicked again, so I almost thought you can only join the game once and then have to switch accounts XD. Thanks Greatro.

7 minutes ago, Niicooooo said:

Your client has lost connection to the server. 

Thats means server is full or is problem by my side? 

I have this pop out all the time i try to log in. 

Not an expert. But I belive its the servers. It hapens to lot of ppls, also to me. Guess its other way of saying that the servers are full/overloaded. For a whole day  I was able to enter the game but a few times for a short amount of time.

https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/4317-known-issues/

They say "This means you timed out when trying to connect. This happens when there are too many login attempts at the same time, so please wait and try again later. The Devs are already working on a solution." 

To many login attemps by who? Me or all the players who want play ? 

I think i have to try at 3-5 am ... 

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use