no game sound

GenetixX

Strange, maybe something is blocking it, or BF isn't compatible with your soundcard/drivers. Is your BF client intact? No files missing for sound?

Would you happen to know what sound card you got? If you don't, then press WIN+R while on the desktop, type in dxdiag and check the Sound tab(s) to find out.

Also have a look at sound settings: Go to Control Panel > Sound or open the Start menu and type in Sound to get to the same menu.
Under the Playback tab, double-click the default device (one with the green icon), select the Advanced tab and set format to 24bit 44.1k or 24bit 48k.

Good luck.

GenetixX likes this

" Is your BF client intact? No files missing for sound?" There are no missing sound files as far as i know.

"Would you happen to know what sound card you got? If you don't, then press WIN+R while on the desktop, type in dxdiag and check the Sound tab(s) to find out." I dont have a soundcard. This is what i found in the sound tab.

There isnt a 24bit format in the Advanced tab only 16bit.

Sound.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use