is there any point in trying to get into the game anymore

ThunderHill

from what I've seen the ones who had no trouble with getting the game up and running seem to be able to get in and out of the game without much trouble and yet i'm here alongside over a hundred others who can't get in at all. i find it a very unfair point and personally if possible look at peoples game time if so i'd say ban them for some time to allow others to be able to play and at least be able to play somewhat well i got in the game for what 5min before it froze on me but i saw in the auction house at how many cards one person had for sale was alot meaning he got lots of game time, and i heard that the maximum the server can hold is 200? if so it's kinda stupid to put this public when there are over 500 players wanting to play its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. i'm thankful of @MephistoRoss for sorting out game start up troubles, but personally if it was me i'd close the open beta stress test for now until you have more capacity for players to join but i guess i'll just wait for the open beta official release because its too much effort and disappointment of seeing "logging in-Success" "load bar-Dc" every single time i go to go on the game with in over 60 attempts. but i guess people are just going to look at this post and say "boring, be patient, stop being selfish, this is annoying" well to be honest with you all i'm generally looking out for the players who have no chance of getting in game because the capacity is wayyyy too small 

Everybody is having the issues you are describing, even staff. Maximum slots are not what's preventing you to login, bugs are. Some people are lucky to be able to play 1 or 2 games but everybody is getting freezes/disconnects and have trouble to log back in. The devs are working very hard to get the servers more stable. 

But you are right to wait for open beta if you dont want to deal with these login errors/freezes/disconnects. This is just part of the open stress test.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use