Critical error

slaphappy420

You get this error when the server declines the match. Could you please post your log.txt here so we can find out why this happened? Make a copy of the log right after you get this error (before clicking anything) because the client will overwrite your log each time you restart.

You can find it here: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\BattleForge\Diag\log.txt

hey mephisto , 

i was unable to get this to happen once more for me lastnight i did end up in game and got to choose map and level with no issues and played a few maps as well . next time i do have a error like so i will get that info for you and post back here or discord what ever you like . 

thanks agian Mephisto

Slaphappy420

Edited by slaphappy420

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use