2 - Only some units could attack "boss" at the end of 2P random game

pabi

• LOCATION: 2-player level 5 map (we chose map of the week, but that from what I heard doesn't work)
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: At the moment it's pretty hard to repeat due to constant disconnects. Also if weekly random maps doesn't work, then it may be quite hard to reproduce.
  • DESCRIPTION: During the final fight with Viridya/Moon-type (not sure which) boss, only part of our creatures were attacking her. From the group of Juggernauts, Magma Hurlers, Windweavers, Drones and Giant Wyrms only Hurlers and Wyrms were attacking. The rest was walking around and doing nothing against her, even when ordered to attack (but a second ago and later they were properly attacking other units/buildings)
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: -
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: -
Edited by pabi

Ok, need to meet her again, because I still don't think that it should affect such large number of units (80%+ of both armies).

But thanks for explanation, I don't know how, but for sure I never met that boss when Phenomic was still in charge.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use