Is this the screen to start?

jess13

Ok I have another question relapted to this topic. So when i started the game for the first time skylordrebornupdater did not work so i launchted the game with UAC and then this screen appeared but i do not think i had any kind of download or checking, just right away it was PLAY button. Im not 100% percent sure, maybe it was fast and i didnt see that. the question is - is it even possible for the lanucher to start the game without downloading the neccesary things? i was able to log in into the game, create my nick, pick avatar, log into the forge but every time i go to forge i get insta disconnect.

2 hours ago, Greatro said:

is it even possible for the lanucher to start the game without downloading the neccesary things?

No, or at least it shouldn't. UAC updates the updater and than launches it. The updater updates the client files and only after this has been done the play button becomes active.

17 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

Você poderia me mostrar uma captura de tela do seu diretório da battleforge para que possamos ver se todos os arquivos estão lá corretamente?

E você verificou se não há nenhum antivírus bloqueando nenhum dos arquivos .exe?

Screenshot_8.png

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use