Updater not working from today

Wormas

So here I am...again. Yesterday I finally got the game working. But today after I started the updater, which started the UAC, nothing happened.

And after several minutes of waiting the UAC stopped working. Aaaand I could not start the updater again. (It said that it is not a proper win32 executable file or something)

Any ideas? No? Just reinstall the game? 

Redownloaded, extracted, opened, uac opened and...nothing. Updater file size dropped to 0 kB and now it is slowly increasing.

UAC in the task manager does not show any activity.

Ok, after some minutes the updater has started and it seems fine now.

Edited by Wormas

5 hours ago, Wormas said:

Redownloaded, extracted, opened, uac opened and...nothing. Updater file size dropped to 0 kB and now it is slowly increasing.

UAC in the task manager does not show any activity.

Ok, after some minutes the updater has started and it seems fine now.

You just left it? Have same issue, UAC.exe in manager shows no activity (memory used desn't change). Just start updater and leave it to "work"?

I restored the updater, checked if battleforge folder in documents is NOT set to read only and opened it. The updater file size dropped to zero but it started to slowly increase soon. After about 10 minutes the file reached its original size and the updater started itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use