your account is not activated yet

Delok

So i wanted to open Skylords Reborn after finally setting up all firewall rules and stuff like that because the game kept crashing. And i was in the Forge before - means i created an ingame account based on this forum account and set an icon etc. - now after a few hours of not being at my computer i wanted to see if everything fits now and whether i can play or not, sadly now when i want to login the game tells me that my account is not activated yet and i have been sent an email to activate my profile - i did not get an email whatsoever yet i am not online to login

Nikita-San likes this

1 minute ago, Delok said:

So i wanted to open Skylords Reborn after finally setting up all firewall rules and stuff like that because the game kept crashing. And i was in the Forge before - means i created an ingame account based on this forum account and set an icon etc. - now after a few hours of not being at my computer i wanted to see if everything fits now and whether i can play or not, sadly now when i want to login the game tells me that my account is not activated yet and i have been sent an email to activate my profile - i did not get an email whatsoever yet i am not online to login

Same here

Delok likes this

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use