Plus symbol in e-mail address

danrot

Hi, it seems that the launcher does not allow plus (+) symbol in the e-mail address field, despite the forums allowing it. Without the symbol my address is not correct, and I therefore get an "account not activated" error... Probably the check for pressed keys / pasted text on that edit field is all that needs to be changed.

On 9/6/2018 at 9:13 PM, danrot said:

Hi, it seems that the launcher does not allow plus (+) symbol in the e-mail address field, despite the forums allowing it. Without the symbol my address is not correct, and I therefore get an "account not activated" error... Probably the check for pressed keys / pasted text on that edit field is all that needs to be changed.

Maybe change your address?

We are aware some special characters in passwords dont work, Devs have other priorities right now though. You can find the bug report here: https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/4322-3-special-characters-in-password-wont-let-you-login/

For now, please change your password on the forum like Ultrakool suggested.

Thanks for your replies.

Obviously changing the e-mail address works, but I wanted to report this bug anyway so that it could get fixed down the line. It's also obvious that the developers have way more important tasks at the moment. That being said I'm extremely surprised how fast the bug was taken care of. I will test the new version of the client later today or tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use