Streaming Skylords

L0oK

Hi guys, i was playing battleforge before he got away from our hearts. Me and my freand play that game for weeks on end non stop always trying to make something new becouse it remind us of warcraft a bit.

Now i see that you are relanching the game with the name Skylords, and i will love streaming it on my twitch channel, ofc only if you alow it.

This is my twitch: https://twitch.tv/look48/

Can i stream your game on my channel?

Can anyone here read!?

On 9/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, MrXLink said:

Can I stream/record Skylords Reborn content during the Open Stress Test?
Since this is an exciting moment to allow more members into the game, we understand the desire to record and stream your SR games. We allow you to do this, provided that you add the that the game is currently in a Beta stage in your video or stream description. This is required in order to point out that the game is buggy and not in its final state to whoever watches your streams, protecting our project's current quality and community expectations. Note that anything you say or do on stream is considered as unofficial, stream responsibly and at your own risk. If you spread any misinformation or fake news, your account may be suspended indefinitely. Please use the word "Beta" in your video/stream title. An example of a good disclaimer is:

You are not forced in any way to advertise the project, but we would greatly appreciate if you could also include the following line in your descriptions in order to bring more attention and support to the project, which may in turn increase the project's lifespan, community size, and eventual server population:

So, simply put, just abide by these 3 points and you're good to go:

• Add a beta disclaimer in your video/stream title and/or description
  • Don't spread any false information
  • Please include the links above if you want to help the project out
Edited by Nerevar
rearranged