Your client has lost the connection to the server

Greatro

2 minutes ago, daNba said:

3rd day trying to log in. Each time sitting for an hour or so to log in. Each time I "lost connection to server". Rinse and repeat. For you that managed to go through this bug, how long did you tried to log in?

I started yesterday. Did try for like 100-200~times in diffrent times of the day and sometimes it works like 2or 3 out of all. Only to play little in forge

@ edit - my rl friend menaged to get into the game yesterday and even started a map so he was lucky af

Edited by Greatro

3 minutes ago, Greatro said:

I started yesterday. Did try for like 100-200~times in diffrent times of the day and sometimes it works like 2or 3 out of all. Only to play little in forge

@ edit - my rl friend menaged to get into the game yesterday and even started a map so he was lucky af

Thanks for the answer. Guess I'll forget about it for a week or two and come back to see if there is any progress. This is becoming very frustrating. Hope they can stabilize the game in a week or two.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use