I can't open the game!

KotixxCZ

Have you guys disabled all your antivirus and antimalware applications?

If you're on Windows 10, open the start menu then type Maintenance. "Security and Maintenance" should come up as the first hit (blue flag icon). Click on it, then select the Security drop-down at the top. Then select View Installed Antivirus Apps. This'll give you a list of security software running in the background.
Leave this list open and disable all of them from their respective applications (from the taskbar where the clock is or any other way) until they all say Snoozed or Off. Don't worry about Windows Defender as that doesn't do squat and won't affect Battleforge.

OK i found out that in my case the problem is that i try to run it on wooden computer. I remember times when this machine was able to run BattleForge but now it seems it wont run. Found out that after every attempt to play it creates a diag log file in documents battleforge file. This document says: GFX rating is 0 points (ERROR). Multisampling sample count not supported (framebuffer). Im not an IT expert. But seems like this could Be problem. Anyway ill try to run the game on new PC tomorrow. Thanks for help. 

I had simmilar problem, whatever i tried to run it just closed up right after. I had antivirus, windows firewall and another firewall closed, no changes to config, re-downloading anything helped. Maybe it can help someone, for me it was comodo firewall, while being turned off it still blocked the game, i had let it through the comodo firewall and just let it work.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use