No Permission to access Documents/config.xml

Chakratos

Hey,

After loading the client and running the patcher it tells me that it doesn't have permissions to access the config.xml and that i should delete it.
There is none to delete, just an empty folder, i removed the whole folder a couple of times and started everything with compatibility "Start as Administrator" but nothing works :/
After Pressing Play nothing happends

Try disabling antivirus and antimalware to begin with.

Also try copying a file (e.g. a small text file) to c:\Users\<username>\Documents\BattleForge\ as permissions to your C:\ drive might be an issue.

Another thing you could try is to go into your c:\Users\ folder, and right-click the folder with your username. Then do the following:
select Properties, Security tab, highlight your name from the top list and look at the checkmarks below. Full Control and Modify should be ticked.
If this is not the case then click Edit... and add the checkmarks. Apply settings, close down the window and try Battleforge again.

I've got same problem here,

Cant even create folder with name "BattleForge", cuz it automaticly have problem with permissions.

2018-09-08_13h35_07.jpg

Launcher is deleting config.xml and other files from that folder, when im paste it manually

Edited by rachet

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use