servers ....

Ootawa

People like you 1 day ago "Give Botox Open Relese now plox" "plis kan't watu for open botox, needi gami toda" "Pls no bugs I not carrying" 
People like you 1 day later when Open Stresstest has started "CAN'T CONNECTINGERU TO SERVIA, WHY NO LOADI? WHY RELAISE UNFINFISHED GAMU?" 

Ignore me just some tilted Forum Horse here :kaboom: 

Luki, lokendrak and Nerevar like this

I can't chill when people first annoy devs and staff to hell for not relaising (yes relaising) the game and then start to q.q about it not working..
maybe my last 2 posts attacked the wrong person.. but alone for those douchebags today in the morning on discord my rage is more than logical... 

My Man, I tried to connect 10 times now with the exact symptoms @Ootawa stated in the beginning.
I saw this thread, now I know its a thing thats currently worked on and its not just my PC thats killing it.

So, yeah, his thread helped me, thx for the attention, grab a beer and calm down :) 

Just now, Navarr said:

I totally understand your feeling thats why I think we should all do our best to create a relaxed atmosphere for the devs so they can concentrate on the server issues instead of some forum rage <3

Well you're about 150% right and correct, but if I could handle my rage it wouldn't be rage I suppose :thinking:

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use