Have not received account confirmation email.

Omni325

Hey guys,

i recieve the message, that i need to activate my account. When i get the Mail it says my account doesnt need a activation, since it is allready active. 

Sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum for this.

Regards Omni

Never mind, it just worked after i went for the contact us link.

Edited by Omni325

Please check other recent posts. You should enter email, not username at the login screen.

3 minutes ago, matetyaho said:

"Your account is not activated"

regardless of what username and password i enter (more so when i don't enter a password)

8 hours ago, Omni325 said:

Switching to the password tab with the "Tab-Key" seems to cause the problem as it seems

5 hours ago, wurstturm said:

Enter the Forum Email + the Password.
Retype Email and Password if you get the "Account Activation Error".
The Problem is because of the servers or you're using Tab to write your password into the Login screen

nope didn't help

I have the same problem (more or less).

When I try to sign in with my email, I get "Invalid account or password". If I instead use my account name (=forum name), I get "your account is still not activated" - but I did activate it yesterday. Using keyboard shortcuts (like tab) or clicking with the mouse did not make any difference.

I run into the same problem as KornGollum. Want to log in wth my email and password and the launcher says "invalid account or password". I created my forum account over a year ago, so it should be activated. But i had to reset my password yesterday, cause i had forgotten the old one. I don't know, if this is causing any problems.

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a common thing but i have been waiting hours to confirm my email address and activate my forum account but i am not receiving the email to do so. 

(I feel like my forum account is activated as i seem to be able to post but i still haven't received the email)

Also when trying to log into the game i am getting an error saying my account is not activated and i have been sent an email to activate it.

... No its not in my spam/trash folder, yes I am using the correct email address.

Cheers.

Same Problem: "Your Account is not activated, yet. An activation mail has been sent to your email address. Please follow the activation link provided in that mail to activate your account."

My login data work for the forum, but not for the game. My email is already activated and I also found the activation mail from month ago, saying my account is already activated clicking the verification again.

Tryed not using TAB, changed my email and password, restarted launcher several times, nothing works for me.

EDIT: Just try several times, at some point it worked for me, THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH YOUR ACCOUNT GUYS! :D

Edited by CptWobles

Ich habe das gleiche Problem... Ich möchte mich mit meiner Forums E-Mail Anmelden und gebe das richtige Passwort ein dann steht da aber immer das die E-Mail noch nicht aktiviert wurde. Ich habe mein Account aber aktiviert und weiß jetzt nicht weiter..kann man die Aktivierungs E-Mail nochmal erhalten.?

Eliot170 likes this