3 - Audio ducking on the login screen

NeokOnline

• NAME: Audio ducking
  • SEVERITY: 3
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
  • DESCRIPTION: Depending on which step you are for logging in to the game, the music volume either rapidly ducks to almost 0 or rapidly increases in volume to the point of earrape. Additionally, sometimes when you alt+tab and it plays no music or it plays really softly, or it can also be extremely loud.

Edit: Couldn't reply to this topic, so just editing the OP instead. I don't know what was changed, but the way it is now is not the way it was vanilla. I certainly do not remember the volume increasing to MAX VOLUME out of itself, definitely not *while the game is alt+tabbed* sometimes as well. The fade out is weird also and I have not seen it like this in any other game including Battleforge. But I might remember wrong. The earrape is still a bug though. The audio should at least stay constant volume when left alone :p 

Edited by NeokOnline

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use