All files not archived properly in BattleForge folder?!

Harmony

I've downloaded both files and they are shown in the BattleForge folder, but when I go to launch I get a pop-up that says all files need to be archived in the BattleForge folder. I am not sure if I missed a file or if I did something wrong. 

I have tried all of the suggestions from the tech support thread, even restarted my computer and re downloaded multiple times.

HELP!! 

Please and thank you :)

6 minutes ago, Harmony said:

I've downloaded both files and they are shown in the BattleForge folder
[...]
need to be archived in the BattleForge folder

Sounds to me like you're not used to deal with .rar files. (no offense, might also just be the way you're describing it)
Did you extract all files from the .rar-files or did you just download them and put the two files into a "Battleforge"-folder?

Edited by Nerevar

I used 7Zip to extract the files from the .rar file

Once you download 7Zip you should be able to right click the .rar and then extract all files, there will be two BattleForge folders created in your documents. 

Not sure why mine had so many folders in folders but here is where the updater was extracted to: C:\Users\name\Documents\BattleForge\BattleForge\BattleForge

You will want to extract the updater into the second BattleForge folder.

@xIAntiBeasTIx

Edited by Harmony

The content of "Battleforge.rar" is missing. Extract its content into that folder.

If you extract it into the sub-folder that is on top, get all that files that are inside and paste them into the folder that you did the screenshot of.

Edited by Nerevar

Hi! I'm having a hard time figuring out whats the real problem with my files becouse no matter what i try i cannot extract "bf1_gfx_buildings_twilight_xl26.pak" from the .rar file,simply because its damaged and nor WinRAR or 7zip will let me extract it. Also, i saw that others have more folders and files than i do,even if i've downoalded all that was linked on the forum.What toubles me is that in the BattleForge.rar what i only see is : \\BattleForge\base\pak\"And the .pak files" And in the Update.rar i see: \\ControlzEx.dll  MahApps.Metro.dll  SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe  System.Windows.Interactivity.dll  UAC.exe Please tell me if i do miss something!(Other than "bf1_gfx_buildings_twilight_xl26.pak")

My friend, it seems you dont understand.... Extract the Updater.rar into the battleforge file!

Or more simply put: After you extract Battleforge.rar, open Updater.rar and drag all files into Battleforge (THE FILE YOU ALREADY EXTRACTED).

Then you use the updater to start battleforge, not battleforge.exe

Hopefully you understand and I dont need to print screen you through it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use