Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Luki

Server Status Light

I'd appreciate something like a traffic light on the Forum Home Page, that tells us if the Server is on or offline. Like:

:natureorb: Server online

or

:fireorb: Server offline

So people wouldn't have to start the game and log in (+ wait 2 min) over and over again to check if the server is back up. Also they wouldn't have to spam all the forum about it. Furthermore if the game doesn't start they may easily control if the problem is serversided or clientsided. I think that would be a nice idea and worth to implement. Maybe you guys are able to spend some time on this when the first wave of stresstest-problems is overcome.

Thanks for considering :*

Edited by Luki

7 minutes ago, Kylar said:

Would also love to see how many Player are online and how many Server slots are left. ;)

how many Player are online: limit

how many Server slots are left: 0

4 hours ago, fiki574 said:

I said this numerous times today, gonna tell it once more:

Just because you can't get in the game, doesn't mean that servers are offline. In fact, the servers are on at any given time.

Thx, meanwhile I realised that as well :) I think a dynamic serverstatus information would still be cool, but is way less urgent or necessary than I thought, when I created this topic. Sorry :$

3 hours ago, Warfeestje said:

I am stuck at the patcher on 'Checking', does that mean the server is full or offline? 

22 minutes ago, Hausputze said:

got a question :/ 
i connect to the game and if im in the game 
the game kick me by "the Client disconnect" 
why is that? 
thanks for the answer :D

Guys... what makes you think, this would be the right topic to ask questions like these? Please look for similar problems here, and if you don't find any, you can still start a thread. Or just read the announcements on discord, where such problems are subject of discussion among other things.

3 minutes ago, Nerevar said:

keeping it as simple as possible in your own words:

I would appreciate the DELETION of this thread !

Why ? I mean yeah it's not well asked and not much arguments. But it's great idea no ? :P

Scarymen likes this

1 minute ago, Max said:

Why ? I mean yeah it's not well asked and not much arguments. But it's great idea no ? :P

Nothing against the idea. I'm just allergic to idiots who can't use the search function.

Current status: Server up and running since XX hours. 

Too many users on the server! Please try again later!

But if you are lucky and patient, you'll get your slot on the server. I'll post a status for you every hour if you want....

Kenny112 likes this