You have already created an account (you have already received your original faction decks, booster packs and initial battleforge points for another character. This character will not own cards intially)

Kilian Dermoth

Once when I tried to login I could set my profile picture and my nickname. In this screen a message on the bottom appeared similar to: "you have already created an account and you wont get new cards or so". I think this is because you implemented this screen instead of the screen for the main account, arent you? But I thought I just let you know in case this isnt as intended.

Edited by Kilian Dermoth

Can confirm that it's only a visual bug. That message appears when creating a character but it had no impact on my account and I properly received the starter decks. Remember you CAN'T actually make multiple characters on a single account (like in the original game).

• 3 weeks later...