I kind of wish you guys just made a new game instead

Darmonic

Now here me out before the pitchforks come.

YOU GUYS ARE SPENDING SO MUCH TIME AND DEDICATION to make a borrowed title back into 2018; I honestly hope that y'all hardwork pays off and EA just helps the game come back up again... but even then I kind of wished y'all just spent all this time making a brand new title separate from EA but deeply inspired from Battleforge so that not only could you guys make profit directly but IDK I feel kind of bad; you guys are working so hard and the only thing y'all are getting in return is a game we all love and cherish :(

While you have a point about being more independent from "EA legacy" with creating a own game, this is far more difficult then just programming the launcher and stuff. Think about all the stuff which had to be done like getting 3D-Models and Animations, Sound/Music, creating an entire new Lore etc.

EA will be remembered as the guys putting Battleforge down.

Fiki and his crew will be remembered as the guys bringing Battlforge back to life.

Edited by Orge
TheLionDuck and Anzu like this

Well, have you heard about "Legacy Reforge" ? Under that name, one guy wanted to create a completely new Game based on battleforge. As far as i know, he came pretty far considering that he had nice-looking 3D Models which looked like Juggernaut but cooler^^ however, he stopped working on it i think, because it was way to much work.

I love Battleforge and i am really glad they brought it back, so for me i think Skylords Reborn are doing perfectly fine.

nielsjuh33 likes this

10 hours ago, Darkroy said:

Well, have you heard about "Legacy Reforge" ? Under that name, one guy wanted to create a completely new Game based on battleforge. As far as i know, he came pretty far considering that he had nice-looking 3D Models which looked like Juggernaut but cooler^^ however, he stopped working on it i think, because it was way to much work.

I love Battleforge and i am really glad they brought it back, so for me i think Skylords Reborn are doing perfectly fine.

He actually stopped working on it after this project got announced.