2 - Login Error code

Lywingho

Common error code on login

Name: login code

Severity: 2(?)

Reproducibility: On login, 4/10

Description: After initially creating a character and disconnecting immediately in forge, most login attempts afterwards resulted in this error.

Additional info: Before anyone asks, No my username and password fields are not empty

Update: Error is less frequent, and the ratio is lower after having a large sample size.

ps.png

Edited by fiki574
updated info

Normally I got the typical disconnected from server message but suddenly there was a new report that appeared after the success message when logging in:

Bug.thumb.png.73e8a0ed2b60d463fad93506129da55b.png

When I scoll down it just says "stack traceback:" at the bottom.

It only happend once so far but it looks odd so I wonder if someone else got this error, too.

NAME: Error dialog on login
SEVERITY: 1
REPRODUCIBILITY: RANDOM
DESCRIPTION: Randomly happens on successful logins. Restart required after closing the dialog. "Success!" stays after closing the dialog and the Login button is clickable but does nothing.
SCREENSHOT: Image attached to the post

CataError.png

3 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

@BeastSquirtle With logged in do you mean logged in or after you started to launch the game ?

After I logged in the game, this window always appeared. Sometimes I can't do anything, sometimes I can only watch my cards. And I had opened my 2 boosters luckily. 

Edited by BeastSquirtle

1 hour ago, BeastSquirtle said:

After I logged in the game, this window always appeared. Sometimes I can't do anything, sometimes I can only watch my cards. And I had opened my 2 boosters luckily. 

Once it happens again, cold you send me your log.txt via Discord (Ladadoos) found in Your Documents>Battleforge>Diag ? Thanks :P Because the error is mentioning about not being able to write to that .txt file (log file).

The bug happens where you try to log in. I tried about 100 times and i couldnt reproduce this bug.

So,This happened when i crashed after ending the game and i was trying to log back in. I just restarted the launcher and i got this screen. I thought this could help you as i think its from data or something.
I got the `client lost the connection` message because i took too long in the menu,so it has nothing to do with that
image.thumb.png.c3b8754af1c7b709aaeb0509579f42d3.png
image.thumb.png.f45f4e577b0f677a398cc822361c8378.png

GiorgiM likes this

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use