Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

1 hour ago, flayglam said:

Please tell me, I get this error when you start the game

image.png.b3fdd70dc83ca6f47e998604085a3bb1.png

What is there to tell you? It literally tells you what's wrong, don't wait to be spoonfed, figure out how to download new version of updater.

Jesus Christ, some people...

And also, this is not a support thread!

2 hours ago, fiki574 said:

What is there to tell you? It literally tells you what's wrong, don't wait to be spoonfed, figure out how to download new version of updater.

Jesus Christ, some people...

And also, this is not a support thread!

I would not ask for help, if I knew where to find a new version of the program.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it doesn't work :( 

Can't use my e-mail on I can't launch it at all even as admin

downloaded both and grouped the two in one folder

I already had  the c++ version needed 

I tried with and without as admin

extracted both files,made a folder inside the launcher to put the updater in it

my Pc should run it without any problems

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I have follow all the issues to run the game, disconect firewall and antivirus, reinstall the c++, redlist, delete the folder in documents, sure that are in not ready-only, allow compatibility with directx9 in windows 10... and still I have the same error: "TNF: ErrorInitializingDirectx fallback".

It´s seems to be a problem with directx but I dont know what to do. I love this game. Can anyone help me? Someone with the same error solve it?

Thanks

5 hours ago, Kubik said:

AHHHH!!! I love this guy!!!!

Solved!!!

I had a error that I dont see downloading the file of directx and dont run well. After reinstalling the program works without problem!! Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Lords Maybe you can help me. It would be a dream for me. I come from Germany and implement this text with Google. I installed everything according to the instructions. The updater is in the same folder as the game. As soon as I open the updater, I get the launcher displayed. I press PLAY and nothing happens. The launcher has already pulled the update. I've tried it in all languages, but it just doesn't open the game. I can not find any help on the Internet and hope you can help me to finally be able to play the game again

On 1/16/2020 at 8:49 PM, xPR1MEx said:

Hello Lords Maybe you can help me. It would be a dream for me. I come from Germany and implement this text with Google. I installed everything according to the instructions. The updater is in the same folder as the game. As soon as I open the updater, I get the launcher displayed. I press PLAY and nothing happens. The launcher has already pulled the update. I've tried it in all languages, but it just doesn't open the game. I can not find any help on the Internet and hope you can help me to finally be able to play the game again

Open with the skylords updater

1 hour ago, jefe350z said:

Boa noite pessoal, alguém está com problema de quando acaba partida trava o game?  e não ganha recompensas?  se alguém já teve isso e conseguiu arrumar da mão ae.

The forum is english only. After you relog rewards should have been distributed in case u lost connection on the victory screen. 

• 1 month later...
  • Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!