Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

2 hours ago, IDonZalog said:

I'm not doing so well. Always crashes in the game. Some people even have decks 75 updatet. How do they do that?
 I hope if the game works for everyone all updates will be deleted and everyone starts from new. That's just fair...

well i guess it has much to do with the time you log in and try to play ^^ i have 420 i guess it is now unique cards in my collection too :D but i try like every 2 hours to play and play since start nothing else anymore :D and when i´m right then before or after the open beta all progresss will be reset :D

GiftedAmbitiousAztecant-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Amergo

2 hours ago, Amergo said:

well i guess it has much to do with the time you log in and try to play ^^ i have 420 i guess it is now unique cards in my collection too :D but i try like every 2 hours to play and play since start nothing else anymore :D and when i´m right then before or after the open beta all progresss will be reset :D

GiftedAmbitiousAztecant-max-1mb.gif

Playing 2 hours is no problem. But always disconects that sucks. You can't play through. It seems to me at some people works the game better.

21 minutes ago, IDonZalog said:

Playing 2 hours is no problem. But always disconects that sucks. You can't play through. It seems to me at some people works the game better.

jup i tryed to play the game was in deck building and after adding the 5-6 card to the deck i got disconected all the time tryed several times in a row. maybe by the time there were to many allredy on the server, have to test if the problem remain at a diffrent time. 

only real problem i realy have is that my anti virus programm always at 1. lunch of the game putting the Luncher.exe into quaranteen, after getting it out manualy it does work. only useing AVG Free Antivirus, no internet security or firewalls at all on pc or network

11 hours ago, Asraiel said:

jup i tryed to play the game was in deck building and after adding the 5-6 card to the deck i got disconected all the time tryed several times in a row. maybe by the time there were to many allredy on the server, have to test if the problem remain at a diffrent time. 

only real problem i realy have is that my anti virus programm always at 1. lunch of the game putting the Luncher.exe into quaranteen, after getting it out manualy it does work. only useing AVG Free Antivirus, no internet security or firewalls at all on pc or network

This is just friendly advice - uninstall AVG completely, it slowed down each of my PCs and laptops I ever had, I've switched to IOBit Malware Fighter in the Advanced SystemCare program package by IOBit, it's great.

piersonmp3 and xsissel like this

i personally use Malwarebytes (free version) its not near as aggressive as AVG Free, used to use AVG way back but it was causing that exact same issue with another online game by quarantining a file used by GameGuard (the game security that was the Denuvo of its time) and thus breaking the entire installation of the game because GameGuard couldnt run and if it didnt run the game couldnt launch either

Edited by Lavos2018

If you get the error message "Please place all files from the archive into your battleforge folder."

Here is the SOLUTION that worked for me:

Don't be an idiot like me and put the .rar file into a folder with the SkylordsReborn Updater unless you have UNZIPPED it using WinZip or a similar program.

You have to download the client (4.7 GB), the Updater (8.5 MB) and WinZip

(1) Un-Zip your battleforge.rar file into any folder you like

(2) This will create a folder called "Battleforge" that is now full of a whole bunch of other files

(3) Extract SkylordsRebornUpdater into the Battleforge folder (not the parent folder)

(4) Double click the SkylordsRebornUpdater

Again, don't be an idiot like me. I imagine most of the problems relating to the error message "Please place all files from the archive into your battleforge folder." are becuase you are in idiot (like I was).

22 hours ago, Haebinator said:

Hey Skylords Team,

i dont wanna be rude, but in my opinion you should only let the servers have a exact amount of player at the same time.

The game is impossible to play fluently :( 

Permanent client crashes, i tried for 3 hours to get in a game and it didnt worked once...

I think we all appreciate the effort you put in here but the game is at that state not ready for open beta...

Greetings and have a nice day!

I have the same problem. I thought it just me ; )

Is there something new information from the developer when the problem are resolved.? Or how far they have progressed?

23 hours ago, fiki574 said:

This is just friendly advice - uninstall AVG completely, it slowed down each of my PCs and laptops I ever had, I've switched to IOBit Malware Fighter in the Advanced SystemCare program package by IOBit, it's great.

Great advice, will check it out. Up until now I have been struggling with AVG. I put all the specific paths in exception within avg, but it still put the BattleForge.exe file in the quarantine, which is very frustrating. Since my roommate also uses my computer and I don't always think of re-enabling my anti-virus, my computer goes unprotected sometimes while he is on it :/

Do you really think this is a good thread to spam your problems with? No, it isn't. There are specific sections for these issues which are, by the way, known and reported. No need for every other post to shove those pictures to our faces.

Edited by fiki574
Eyedea likes this

On 9/30/2018 at 11:25 AM, Haebinator said:

Hey Skylords Team,

i dont wanna be rude, but in my opinion you should only let the servers have a exact amount of player at the same time.

The game is impossible to play fluently :( 

Permanent client crashes, i tried for 3 hours to get in a game and it didnt worked once...

I think we all appreciate the effort you put in here but the game is at that state not ready for open beta...

Greetings and have a nice day!

Its not a open beta its a stress test. You should read things before commenting. And also the servers do already have that function. 

Edited by Tunay
Hermod likes this

cause some users having difficulty combine game and launcher downloads to make them work.
below are 2 downloads of the game without need to download anything else.

you have to download one of the files below

extract the files hit SkylordsRebornUpdate.exe and play.

HD version of the game
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ydjj03t5w2xfyxl/BattleForge.rar/
4.94GB Download
11.9GB Extracted

Low detail textures version of the game (if you want to save some space,or you have a very old pc)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bkb3qkl0f91rrby/BattleForge.rar/
1.7GB Download
3.41GB Extracted

wertyy, MarcinEU, Lavos2018 and 2 others like this

Its getting better and better to play. VERY nice work Skylords Team !!!!!!

Singleplayer works almost all the time and to enter multiplayer i whisper to group leader to get invited..it doesnt start often then but thats part of the progress.

And for all users who wine for less players or other fixes.this is a STRESS TEST so the team want to make this game playable for many gamers and they give their best. Accept this or wait until the beta or release comes!!! Dont forget that they do this work in their free time for us all!

Edited by Benzegonzalo
Lavos2018 likes this

yeah ive noticed i can complete Encounters with Twilight Standard for the daily booster alot more consistently the last couple days, rPVE and multiplayer PVE still seems to be an issue but at least singleplayer PVE seems to be way smoother now, its still not perfect but im not complaining, its way better than a week ago

keep up the good work devs and know that most of us arent sitting here complaining on the forums!

ive noticed some significant improvements in the game's stability the last 3 or 4 days, last night was the first time i ever completed my "2 rpve 6 or higher" daily and ive had it for a bit over 2 weeks, but rpve and PVE in general seems to be crashing and disconnecting pretty rarely now once the map has been started

yeah theres still the "too many actions too quick" disconnect outside matches, theres still occasional issues elsewhere but im so happy PVE is more or less working, also the bug with the chests being grabbed preventing upgrade rewards is ALSO fixed, nd the post-match reward/results screen also now consistently appears

so in the about 2 weeks since i started the stress test? im happily impressed! keep up the work devs!

Edited by Lavos2018

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!