Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

Just came here to express my everlasting gratitude to you guys to bring back this marvelous piece of software. Been following BattleForge Reborn since the early days. You faced quite some uphill struggle with people accusing you non-stop that this is all an elaborate scam which I always found pretty low considering you planned it as a completely free relaunch coded in you spare time. Sadly, that's humanity these days.

I got literal goosebumps being in the Forge after so long. Although I got kicked out of every mission so far by disconnect before finishing it, I assume that's just the Sunday to blame. Keep up the good work, guys. You are wizards!

aerodump, ecillio and SunWu like this

21 hours ago, X7X7X7X said:

I rarely able to finish my game or start it. I have to keep re login again and again. 
Although it isn't problem because my re login speed lvl is over 9000!:ohno:

I happy this game came back from the grave. I hope it will regains the old glory.:)

its over 9000 u got me laughing hard haha :P 

39 minutes ago, schnecks said:

so how much money do you need for a bigger server :D

None. It's been said countless times (even several times in this thread):
The hardware is not the problem. It's the server's code that has to be corrected/improved.

But you're free to participate in the server's upkeep via Patreon.

Edited by Nerevar

nice it work alldo everytime i want to start the game it transphereds the Luncher.exe in the Quaranteen of my AntiVirus programm (useing AVG Free). After opening the Antivirus and get the Luncher restored it does work. but i should have choosen a shorter pw reenter the pw around ever 30 sec due to serverloss (lobby deckbuilding) getting frustrating after 30-40 times. =D 

but nice to see the lobby on my pc again (without looking a vid)

is there somewhere a topic where stuff like Failures in open beta can be posted/reported. dont know how it is handled by the devs and team

Edited by Asraiel

i came late to the stress test, still trying to start and actually finish Encounters with Twilight on Standard but the 2 times i actually got in and played i disconnected before i could finish it, and im not complaining, sure its frustrating but this IS a stress test so things like this are likely going to be quite prevalent at least for the time being

keep up the good work devs and it feels good to even just be back in the forge messing around the sandbox after so many years!

Found this yesterday, i loved this game in 2009.

Waiting to finaly log in, for now got only:

"your client has lost connection with the serwer"

Hope you will succeed with this project, bring to life game we all enjoy, and live in a luxury with ton of monay ^^^^ (just dont make it pay2w)

Edited by Deathmark

Status update from my side

Login : Ok got sometimes Lost connection but the too many user problem is mostly done

Forge : Works good cards get summoned and reset works good too

Upgrades : Common uncommon and rares works perfectly super rares i didn´t test cause i haven´t the rank

Boosters : Works perfect 0/10 crashes while open

Quests : Works perfect I´m on Quest 61

Auctionhouse : Works good  Cards get no longer eaten  just sometimes crashes while open the auctionhouse

Connection : depends on time sometimes i can be online an hour + and sometimes i get every 5 minutes crashes  that depends hard on times and users on the server

Chests : Work fine no crashes while opening

Missions /Campain : in loadings screen is the Mission text mission . Sometimes it Freezes while loading screen  or ingame and sometimes the card upgrades that you should get ...wel how do i say it ...they get lost? they just disappear and even after relog you don´t get the upgrade

RPvE : Still sometimes a problem to create Lobbys with an error . ingame it works but on Diffi 8/9 it sometimes switches the diffi to 9/10  what can be seen on the energy and time limit

Lobby : The Lobby works good but there is still a bug  that more people can join that it should be and so a ghost lobby comes

Group: Group are still pretty buggy you get crashes when you leave group . you  get bugs like (you are not the leader of this group ) and as i alrdy mentioned the Ghost group

PvP : works fine. Sometime it still crash in Loading Screen but its still fine

I guess that should be everything i tested in this time :D hope it helps

0809c7fc-c8fa-4f8e-8d6e-499db8d3e9aa.png

Edited by Amergo

1 hour ago, Deathmark said:

Encontrei isso ontem, adorei esse jogo em 2009.

Esperando para finalmente logar, por enquanto só tem:

"seu cliente perdeu a conexão com o serwer"

Espero que você tenha sucesso com este projeto, traga para a vida o jogo que todos nós gostamos, e vivamos em um luxo com toneladas de mona ^^^^ (apenas não o faça pay2w)

1.    I'm going through this too, I'm going to do exactly as Odin, kills me on a gallows    :ohno:                                                                                                                                                               My error is different, disconnected from the server # connection failed (it's mine, it no longer enters the game) :mephisto:

:wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer::wrathgazer:
    I created a post about it but it '' disappeared ''

Thranduil likes this

Guys I think those (BATTLEGROUNDS) I mean Diff.6-7 and 9 need fix :D Cause diff. 9 is more easy than diff 6-7 :D In diff.6-7 sometimes are twillights or lost souls and their fuking towers like paralize our army... and in Diff. 9 are bandits :D Easy win :D 4x diff. 9 and 4x bandits :D Just start in Diff. 9 is more easy then is hard.... But in Diff-7 start is hard and then from T3 camp is easy... :D AND please fix Soul Reaper Purple AFF is say: Combine Failed. Thank. (SRY for my bad english)

Edited by DarkSidersI

On 9/29/2018 at 3:22 PM, felix62 said:

Je suis Français excuser moi pour l'anglais

Premier connexion => Disconnect to the serveur
retour à l'écran de connexion puis => echec de connexion  x1 x2 x3 tentative

First connexion => disconnect to the server
back to login screen => impossible to connexion

Quand j'arrive enfin à me connecter en allant dans certains menu l’écran freeze et déconnexion du serveur.

Cest normal felix. J'essay jaque jour pendant plusieur des heures et je suis content quand je peut jouex 3 round.

"Its normal Felix. i try every day for several hours and im happy when i can play 3 rounds per day."

Edited by Benzegonzalo

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:02 PM, Amergo said:

Status update from my side

Login : Ok got sometimes Lost connection but the too many user problem is mostly done

Forge : Works good cards get summoned and reset works good too

Upgrades : Common uncommon and rares works perfectly super rares i didn´t test cause i haven´t the rank

Boosters : Works perfect 0/10 crashes while open

Quests : Works perfect I´m on Quest 61

Auctionhouse : Works good  Cards get no longer eaten  just sometimes crashes while open the auctionhouse

Connection : depends on time sometimes i can be online an hour + and sometimes i get every 5 minutes crashes  that depends hard on times and users on the server

Chests : Work fine no crashes while opening

Missions /Campain : in loadings screen is the Mission text mission . Sometimes it Freezes while loading screen  or ingame and sometimes the card upgrades that you should get ...wel how do i say it ...they get lost? they just disappear and even after relog you don´t get the upgrade

RPvE : Still sometimes a problem to create Lobbys with an error . ingame it works but on Diffi 8/9 it sometimes switches the diffi to 9/10  what can be seen on the energy and time limit

Lobby : The Lobby works good but there is still a bug  that more people can join that it should be and so a ghost lobby comes

Group: Group are still pretty buggy you get crashes when you leave group . you  get bugs like (you are not the leader of this group ) and as i alrdy mentioned the Ghost group

PvP : works fine. Sometime it still crash in Loading Screen but its still fine

I guess that should be everything i tested in this time :D hope it helps

0809c7fc-c8fa-4f8e-8d6e-499db8d3e9aa.png

I'm not doing so well. Always crashes in the game. Some people even have decks 75 updatet. How do they do that?
 I hope if the game works for everyone all updates will be deleted and everyone starts from new. That's just fair...

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!