Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

16 minutes ago, LEKS said:

My account is reset. Went to the game and see all the zeros. Why play, to then all you zeroed out ?
Good job play yourself((((((

Actually you seemed to have a Bug or used not allowed programms or used a multi account cause i still have everything

aoPO4YKjm_480wa_v1.gif

Account resets happen when we do major server updates, and everyone will likely be informed of them.
If your account gets reset without warning and other people's accounts aren't, you probably have done something you shouldn't have, like not reading the rules or the big, shiny, bright orange announcement on the forums. If so, please consider the fact that you still have access.

4 hours ago, LEKS said:

They just reseted my ac and thats it , I played day and night, observing all the rules. I will not waste time on it any more. They do what they want.

They said repeatedly that an account can be reset throughout the stress test. If you don't bother reading the proposals then you shouldn't be playing the stress test to begin with. You're being more of a problem than help in the stress test, sorry to say.

10 minutes ago, LEKS said:

If you're doing something , you can explain exactly why you did it?
I didn't break any rules. Just explain me why my ac was reseted ?

Alright, if you want to take this publicly, here you go. You were reset for having used up to 14 alternate accounts. That's punishable by our rules and terms of service (ToS), and therefore you have been reset. If it does happen again, your access may be permanently denied as per rule 3.1, our ToS and the orange announcement above every page on this website.

This or worse is sadly the action we have to take if someone multiaccounts to shield our game environment and reward systems from abuse. 

MarcinEU likes this

21 minutes ago, MrXLink said:

Alright, if you want to take this publicly, here you go. You were reset for having used up to 14 alternate accounts. That's punishable by our rules and terms of service (ToS), and therefore you have been reset. If it does happen again, your access may be permanently denied as per rule 3.1, our ToS and the orange announcement above every page on this website.

This or worse is sadly the action we have to take if someone multiaccounts to shield our game environment and reward systems from abuse. 

14? you´re joking or xD how many free time can a person have

anime-shocked-gif-12.gif

5 minutes ago, UBiLAVA said:

1) How can i create deck?

It's a Button that says NEW at the very bottom left corner of the screen while you're in the Forge.

5 minutes ago, UBiLAVA said:

2) How can i go full screen on laptop?

It doesn't matter if it's a PC or Laptop. That settings should be at the top of graphics tab. A small checkbox beneath the resolution that has a cross in it when selected.
oIFdiFz.png

Edited by Nerevar

jou guys. keep up the good work. i know DC during a pve map are still common currently but when the stress test started it was almost impossible to even log in, then you always got the "disconnected from server" when entering the forge. now you can already log in reliably and do stuff in the forge at least =)

ecillio and Palmolive like this

Fast status update from my side

Login works ok some times you land in dc but not as many as in the start

Forge works good creatures get summoned and card managment too

Upgrades Commons and Uncommons are no problem but in rares and super rares you can´t buy the upgrades

deck edit /deck build works fine only crashed 1 out of 5 times

Marketplace works good doesn´t skip sites anymore when you click next twice and cards don´t get eaten anymore

Games works unstable mostly in late hours in germany

Lobbys works well doesn´t crash that often any more

Loadings screen freezes still happens often

Freezes while ingame happens mostly  on rpve Solo and Rpve 4 players

Chest opens without problems or crashes

Quests Work fine

Hope that helps

0809c7fc-c8fa-4f8e-8d6e-499db8d3e9aa.png

ecillio, MarcinEU and Ultrakool like this

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!