Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

well i tested for a week and my progress is: played succesfull the tutorial map and the first single player map on the first 2 days...

the second single player map i tried for 5 days and trying different times at day and with respect to the 1 minute waiting before a new login attempt several times a day but only managed to login 2 times to try the map and got a game freeze both. I would love to test and find out the cause of the freeze but if you can't login to test you can't try to test the reason for freeze and can't help... but the server is full = meaning many players trying to test and that is good for the devs (not for me now but good for the future me that get the progress of the others that test and find bugs for devs and in the long run me). Would be happy for bigger server though ^^ (but the devs working and having server online from their own ressource i shouldn't get greedy to demand too much XD )

and than i read the progress others have and think... maybe just my luck. No matter thanks devs for making it possible to play the tutorial and first mission, hearing the sound of the game ingame again after all those years and thanks, really. Keep up the good work. I have confidence you make this game playable again :) I will try my best to login and be of help if ever possible :)

btw just a thougt: Maybe the games freeze because the server are full and can't handle any more... setting a lower limit on player that can be online and test if the game freezes reduce? Or try seperate login and game server if possible if not already done. You probably did this already but if not even a stupid advice may help (even if the it reduces my own chance to get online but hey need to think for the greater good) :)

Edited by DrPsy

1 hour ago, DrPsy said:

well i tested for a week and my progress is: played succesfull the tutorial map and the first single player map on the first 2 days...

the second single player map i tried for 5 days and trying different times at day and with respect to the 1 minute waiting before a new login attempt several times a day but only managed to login 2 times to try the map and got a game freeze both. I would love to test and find out the cause of the freeze but if you can't login to test you can't try to test the reason for freeze and can't help... but the server is full = meaning many players trying to test and that is good for the devs (not for me now but good for the future me that get the progress of the others that test and find bugs for devs and in the long run me). Would be happy for bigger server though ^^ (but the devs working and having server online from their own ressource i shouldn't get greedy to demand too much XD )

and than i read the progress others have and think... maybe just my luck. No matter thanks devs for making it possible to play the tutorial and first mission, hearing the sound of the game ingame again after all those years and thanks, really. Keep up the good work. I have confidence you make this game playable again :) I will try my best to login and be of help if ever possible :)

btw just a thougt: Maybe the games freeze because the server are full and can't handle any more... setting a lower limit on player that can be online and test if the game freezes reduce? Or try seperate login and game server if possible if not already done. You probably did this already but if not even a stupid advice may help (even if the it reduces my own chance to get online but hey need to think for the greater good) :)

server is small you got best chances to log in in the morning europen time on other times its mostly overpopulated  its first stress test  and has lots of problems its not even beta closer to alpha

4 hours ago, DrPsy said:

someday you willl sure play too just keep trying

30e811083cf5d41423e41428ee5e5ddd.gif

i dont know why so many people scream pls more slots and cry and cry. so i try it a day 5 or 6 times ( i was no time online ) and then i let it out and play something other game. let them time to make there work and dont talk so much with disconnect or something in the first page it stay what can come when you try to connect.

Slyfe and Elite195 like this

3 hours ago, UrizielXP said:

server is small you got best chances to log in in the morning europen time on other times its mostly overpopulated  its first stress test  and has lots of problems its not even beta closer to alpha

thx and yes i know. You're probably right that i most of the time log in on overpopulated times as i have work and than log in as many other after prime work times
, there's no wonder i get the full server time. It was not the intention to mememe i just wanted to give a feedback for devs to adjust, hoping every experience counts.

1 hour ago, Amergo said:

someday you willl sure play too just keep trying

30e811083cf5d41423e41428ee5e5ddd.gif

yeah sure that. all the time i read the weekly dev progress i see the effort and heart of the devs flowing into the game it's amazing. Btw.. missing the weekly monday dev post after the open stress test started. i loved reading the progress this projekt makes :)

I don't like the new starter decks as much as the original 4. :( I liked the pure frost deck with the Battleship. My favourite was Construct but I must have got that from an early booster/AH as it isn't listed as part of the starter deck as it wasn't the promo one.

Not that I can log in anyway...

At least it exists even if I personally can't experience it.

How about a login queue?

On 9/5/2018 at 11:32 PM, Lilpatje said:

Servers are full :(

Yeah to many user are on the sever i try to connect since friday but when i come one the sever , i lose my connection ^^ 

But i like it that somany people want to play this game :) and nice that the game is now playable thanks Skylord reborn team :)

3 minutes ago, Matze2026 said:

is there a new launcher?

I can´t start the game anymore. It tells me there are files missing?

i don't have any problem with login with the actuell launcher.. i only see they pacthed something  1/1

Did you Antivirus stopp some programm ?

Tjey likes this

11 minutes ago, cHAiZaR said:

But it doesn´t helped me... So i have to redownload the launcher from the first page?

Ging es noch nie oder erst seit heute ?

falls noch nie schon mal mit UAC.exe gestartet ?

Falls ab heute ja ich würde den launcher von der ersten seite neu runterladen und den aktuellen ersetzen. hab einige posts gesehn wo stand das es  geholfen hat :)

cHAiZaR likes this

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!