Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

19 hours ago, Leaz said:

Servers are full of people that instead of playin keep bunching into the marketplace playin the broker role... That makes me nervous...

So true.

I've been fortunate to be able to login the past 2 days. I get in play a couple of missions that I like, complete some quests, collect the rewards and leave so someone else takes my server slot.
Then there's those brothers thinking like they're the wolf of wall street. If they could keep their progress it would make sense but since the accounts will eventually be restarted it's just annoying.

1 hour ago, Nibylg said:

OK this is actually outrageous. Do a restart of the server. People got in first AND NEVER LOG OUT. THEY DONT PLAY, JUST SIT IN GAME. Restart the server so ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW WILL HAVE a freaking CHANCE to log in. Is this hard to do????

People who are inactive will automatically get kicked out of the server. 

The devs are working as fast as possible to enable more slots, but atm 300 is max.

Hmmm i Guess now i must come to a word again

1 hour ago, Jew said:

So true.

I've been fortunate to be able to login the past 2 days. I get in play a couple of missions that I like, complete some quests, collect the rewards and leave so someone else takes my server slot.
Then there's those brothers thinking like they're the wolf of wall street. If they could keep their progress it would make sense but since the accounts will eventually be restarted it's just annoying.

1 hour ago, Nibylg said:

OK this is actually outrageous. Do a restart of the server. People got in first AND NEVER LOG OUT. THEY DONT PLAY, JUST SIT IN GAME. Restart the server so ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW WILL HAVE a freaking CHANCE to log in. Is this hard to do????

you both have no idea what we auctioneers do for the market balance ...  I spend yesterday like 800 bfp in 3 bfp cards and 700 bfp in cards who are worth 10-20 bfp but was only in for 50-80 bfp I sit in forge cause I want that new players can buy cards and don´t need to get mad about it that they get kicked out of every group cause they got no good cards or do you prefer a 2 k shaman and a 1,5k coldsnap ? don´t give the fault the auctioneers at least not the ones like me who are working all the time when they get in on only 2 things 1 :do dailys  and 2 : spend the earn bfp and cards on the Auctionhouse to get for everyone a good experience and before you say you don´t need to do this ... yes i do  ofc i alrdy have my 4 budged decks (Twilight,bandits,stonekin and losts) and they were expensive   but now i try to spend my bfp on the market even for cards i don´t need  and you wanna know why? cause somewere between allll this auctions be little johnny and little johnny just started today caue he all times crashed the last days but only got cards in his first packs that don´t fit and just be 20-50 bfp worth ofc can little johnny not instant buy a juggernaut but he at least can buy a Hag or a Treefiend he could buy knight of chaos or a lost dragon  so don´t get mad about the 10-30 auctioneers who rly does balance the market and try to enjoy it by yourself ohh and btw i don´t come this often in either since 2 days and i still can do both cause when i come in i try to get as fast as i can all missions clear ( i do the first solo mission like 20 times ) or  whatever the quests want from me and still do after not mission progress that i can get further in maps no i sit in auctionhouse and bid sell and buy :) thx for reading have a nice game 

72E78042-5AD9-4524-9959-A0BB2EA45F55.png

4 minutes ago, Amergo said:

you both have no idea what we auctioneers do for the market balance ...  I spend yesterday like 800 bfp in 3 bfp cards and 700 bfp in cards who are worth 10-20 bfp but was only in for 50-80 bfp I sit in forge cause I want that new players can buy cards and don´t need to get mad about it that they get kicked out of every group cause they got no good cards or do you prefer a 2 k shaman and a 1,5k coldsnap ? don´t give the fault the auctioneers at least not the ones like me who are working all the time when they get in on only 2 things 1 :do dailys  and 2 : spend the earn bfp and cards on the Auctionhouse to get for everyone a good experience and before you say you don´t need to do this ... yes i do  ofc i alrdy have my 4 budged decks (Twilight,bandits,stonekin and losts) and they were expensive   but now i try to spend my bfp on the market even for cards i don´t need  and you wanna know why? cause somewere between allll this auctions be little johnny and little johnny just started today caue he all times crashed the last days but only got cards in his first packs that don´t fit and just be 20-50 bfp worth ofc can little johnny not instant buy a juggernaut but he at least can buy a Hag or a Treefiend he could buy knight of chaos or a lost dragon  so don´t get mad about the 10-30 auctioneers who rly does balance the market and try to enjoy it by yourself ohh and btw i don´t come this often in either since 2 days and i still can do both cause when i come in i try to get as fast as i can all missions clear ( i do the first solo mission like 20 times ) or  whatever the quests want from me and still do after not mission progress that i can get further in maps no i sit in auctionhouse and bid sell and buy :) thx for reading have a nice game 

I think you are wrong. There is no need for this type of work you are doing on a stress-test where everyone will be reset to zero when the actual OBT arrives anyways. Right now people dont want to play for the win or collection. How does the hell you need BALANCED MARKET more then an ability to actually play???

29 minutes ago, Amergo said:

Yes, I do know how the market and auctioneers work...just check my nickname there's few people that like to play the economy more in games than myself.
However, doing it on a stress test server denying other people playtime and actually pushing the server, the purpose of the server on the first hand, is just unnecessary.

19 minutes ago, Nibylg said:

I think you are wrong. There is no need for this type of work you are doing on a stress-test where everyone will be reset to zero when the actual OBT arrives anyways. Right now people dont want to play for the win or collection. How does the hell you need BALANCED MARKET more then an ability to actually play???

spot on mate.
I've been waiting to play this game for 4 years like everybody. I could care less on a test server about my collection or own any specific card, i'll just take whatever it's thrown at me.

I just want to have fun playing battleforge after such a long time.

Edited by Jew
Nibylg likes this

19 minutes ago, Nibylg said:

actually it will be after the open beta the reset so  it is alrdy obvious that the stress test will run right into the open beta so that they don´t need to shut down the server again and there is an acutall need you were on the first days ? 5-6k were there the normal prices  i was in the original game an auctioneer to only with spending 10 bucks i got the whole collection and  still had enough to get players throught it who hadn´t all the money for the cards  ofc nobody ask me to do it but somewere is a guy who is rly thankfull that his card like juggernaut no longer is 3k instead it is 400-500 bfp what´s worth cause it is 3 days of dailys maybe 4 if the marked is ungratefulll  and yea i like more to balance the marked ofc i could build me the rest decks (nature ,shadow ,frost and fire pure ) but instead i help out i don´t expect that everyone be thankfull  but you shouldn´t be mad about people who spend their time on get the game AND market playable

and  Jew

you wanna say we should in stress tests all log out and don´t help expend the server on perm work ? you see the misstake in your words or I know that some may never played yet but i know also how hard it can be to start and only thing you can get are the pretty bad standart cards i mean when you´re in you should know what standart is only good t4 would be drake what alrdy means that the player NEED to play nature that i don´t like so i worked on it get it good 75% of the active players should at least did alrdy the first missions the rest has crashes or just don´t understand the download when we take this now and see that 25% of the players would be thrown in a game were the prices would be complete wild and a jugger would cost 1 day 600 1 day 2000  then he would instant rage about the devs that HE doesn´t can play early . You want this? i don´t want this cause we are not that many  max 30k  so jew ofc its a stress test but what if as i said in top the stress test slide in open beta so that all prices all cards still remain and only AFTER open beta  they reset ? i can tell you what would happen. A lot and i mean A LOT of new players would thrown in a game were prices would be insane and games woulld be on touches like ,, your deck is to bad to play with us a battleground " result of that can´t make the quest . Result of THAT get mad about unfair devs and players on the way I and a few friends does it the newbies get a way to quick join in the game even when they just can finisih 1 deck by time .BUT thats not that easy cause some idiots still put frost avatars for 2k in and buy ours out  that makes it not easy to help ya know what i mean

So don´t give the auctioneer the fault when you wanna judge someone than the people who standing in forge afk and fight  their own monsters instead of playing or auctioning than THIS are i would guess 35 -45 % of the active players

maxresdefault.jpg

The state the game currently is in, is not called for any trivial reason ''stress test''. In stress tests, bugs, server stability, play-ability and other technical issues are trying to be discovered. Trying to justify the behaviour of those so called ''auctioneers'' at this state of the development of the game is pretty irrational. It is a stress test and still in development. There might be new players here, who never played the game, however if ''auctioneers'' block the spots for these people, they will not be able to play anyways and make mistakes, buying overpriced cards at all, defeating the purpose of the actions. And I am sorry, but how do you know the price of let's say a common card in Skylords reborn, just because in Battleforge the cards were a certain price. The shell of the game might be the same, but not the internal values. Correct me if I am wrong but there is no intention at all to make the game as close as possible to BF again, especially when it comes to economy. But this is redundant anyways right now, if it is not obvious enough.

Result of THAT get mad about unfair devs and players on the way I and a few friends does it the newbies get a way to quick join in the game even when they just can finisih 1 deck by time .BUT thats not that easy cause some idiots still put frost avatars for 2k in and buy ours out  that makes it not easy to help ya know what i mean

So don´t give the auctioneer the fault when you wanna judge someone than the people who standing in forge afk and fight  their own monsters instead of playing or auctioning than THIS are i would guess 35 -45 % of the active players

Well you get the information, which person bought the card, and you know what you could do... Inform the devs about the behaviour of such people and maybe there will be a friendly reminder for these people.

Edited by Junero

10 minutes ago, Deathlyreaper said:

When I try to login it keeps on saying "your clent has lost connection to the server" or "too many players on server". I understand the second one but what does the first one mean? Is there anything I should do?

Please refer to https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/4317-known-issues/

1 hour ago, Junero said:

The state the game currently is in, is not called for any trivial reason ''stress test''. In stress tests, bugs, server stability, play-ability and other technical issues are trying to be discovered. Trying to justify the behaviour of those so called ''auctioneers'' at this state of the development of the game is pretty irrational. It is a stress test and still in development. There might be new players here, who never played the game, however if ''auctioneers'' block the spots for these people, they will not be able to play anyways and make mistakes, buying overpriced cards at all, defeating the purpose of the actions. And I am sorry, but how do you know the price of let's say a common card in Skylords reborn, just because in Battleforge the cards were a certain price. The shell of the game might be the same, but not the internal values. Correct me if I am wrong but there is no intention at all to make the game as close as possible to BF again, especially when it comes to economy. But this is redundant anyways right now, if it is not obvious enough.

Well you get the information, which person bought the card, and you know what you could do... Inform the devs about the behaviour of such people and maybe there will be a friendly reminder for these people.

so you wanna say when 20-30 people max ( i know with my self only 5 others) auctioneering that this will let in a 300 person server not everyone In? so thats with the other 270 people then ? :D you wanna tell me 270 people play all time? cause i say alone 6 sites in the forge chilling and how i know about the prices is simple cards like coldsnap ,nomade , decomposer, lost launcher even tremor are way to high at costs at the start and i play every day so I CAN TELL i was on the first day it comes open in alrdy write on a letter the cards with prices at this time and sit in ts3 with my 5 buddys and talk about prices and how vallue a card could be in pvp and pve and what prices they should have lets take coldsnap here as an example 

Coldsnap was at the start complete sold out  then gone to 5k then 2k and now laying on 200-600 bfp but thats WAY to high and you wanna know why? cause its a key card  even if it is just an uncommon it can´t be that a coldsnap could challenge a ironclad at price ofc it is ,,just a stress test" but what stress test would it be when all players allways  log out and don´t stress the server and yes you and all other use market maybe too but i sit at the evening here in germany so 3-6 am and look at the prices and how hard it changed :D cause it makes me fun and i like the thought that someday every card has a resonable price for it  :) so ofc you can judge me and my friend for ,,stealing spots" but we play on our way  and thats for new players  and for the fun of doing something for the whole server that helps everyone  and at the end you write i could come to the devs but lets be honest they do alrdy enough :D so I do my best too to get prices everyone can get

0809c7fc-c8fa-4f8e-8d6e-499db8d3e9aa.png

4 hours ago, Nibylg said:

2 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

People who are inactive will automatically get kicked out of the server. 

The devs are working as fast as possible to enable more slots, but atm 300 is max.

There are ways to bypass the 'inactive' state. So I think Nib is right with the reset, but not a server reset, but a player kick that kicks all players every 24h for example at midnight who are logged in.

I think that is fair since this is a stress test and gives everyone the possibility to log into the game! 

The game is out for a week. I did not have trouble connecting to the server usually, except when servers were full, however I played 6 games in that time, and i know that this is much for some players, which did not even have the possibility to connect yet, however I saw already people with level 70 decks and higher. The grind is way to hard already in my opinion as well as the apparent effort to balance a free market... Cause that's what it is... a FREE market even though there is BFP generation to some extent. Regulating the market is as hopeless at this point as it is to grind so hard, like there is no tomorrow. I know you will not change your mind @Amergo because I am pretty sure, you will not change your ''play style'', however you entitle yourself to think you do the ''right'' thing. There is certainly nothing right or wrong about your ''play style'', you do you, but thinking you are helping the community by changing some prices in the AH seems far fetched. Balance is a crucial thing surly... But I was involved in so many projects like this one here, and from my experience, balancing is just a waste of important time at this point.

44 minutes ago, Junero said:

The game is out for a week. I did not have trouble connecting to the server usually, except when servers were full, however I played 6 games in that time, and i know that this is much for some players, which did not even have the possibility to connect yet, however I saw already people with level 70 decks and higher. The grind is way to hard already in my opinion as well as the apparent effort to balance a free market... Cause that's what it is... a FREE market even though there is BFP generation to some extent. Regulating the market is as hopeless at this point as it is to grind so hard, like there is no tomorrow. I know you will not change your mind @Amergo because I am pretty sure, you will not change your ''play style'', however you entitle yourself to think you do the ''right'' thing. There is certainly nothing right or wrong about your ''play style'', you do you, but thinking you are helping the community by changing some prices in the AH seems far fetched. Balance is a crucial thing surly... But I was involved in so many projects like this one here, and from my experience, balancing is just a waste of important time at this point.

don´t know were i should start  besides the point that you clearly don´t see my intention or what i´m doing  you´re calling people grinder cause lvl 70 decks? you can ALL upgrades buy for gold easy 50k so liike 3-5 lvl 9 bg and you have enough gold for a lvl 70 deck :'D deck rang calls nothing about the deck itself i would more say it sader that some players go on this on bg 6 etc and say ,,no you can´t play with us cause youre deck lvl 0 or 1 "  in my perspective and i played now let me think at least 10 times the first mission i guess and a few mission i would say 25  % of the missions and 6-10 Bgs and I must say the biggest  problem are some players who are kicking out new players or kick out players with no perfect decks

besides that there are just the typical problems like freezing in loading screen , 3 fps play , instant leaver  or problems to create missions i would say that the market works ok (sometimes it eats cards and you need to relog ) and the forge works ok

17_zpsf34aa18f.gif

I've downloaded everything possible to make this application run, what would make life easier for everyone both running this application and ACTUALLY downloading it would be to place a hyperlink on the home screen. I've been sitting here for at least 30 minutes just tryin to find the correct link to download the updater....its way to complicated for the frustration it causes people.

17 minutes ago, Deathangel77 said:

I want bigger server, they are always to full. today i wasnt even online.

don´t worry you´re not the only one :D i wasn´t on today either but don´t forget that the devs are just a few and they are just humans it will take time to make it work just try again and again by time it sure will work

ese.gif

taylorinvest and Pupsik like this

15 minutes ago, Tr33s4Days said:

wheres the link to download the ACTUAL GAME! jesus been lookin for like an hour now.....

In the first page, you can see the links mega and mediafire 

Edited by tkanuy

5 hours ago, Junero said:

too much complaining, just play the game the way it used to be and report bugs as you find them. There are even bugs with the trade system as direct trading stopped working and such. Anything a player does (selling cards, sitting in forge, being inactive too) can detect bugs, and these type of bugs are the ones devs are looking to detect before re-releasing the game. If you can't play, then fix the timing of your logins. There is a peak in the amount of players that are playing around this time, so fix your schedule instead of complaining. 

Amergo and Bkingn like this

16.09.2018 04:43 GMT

Game Server - DOWN

Forge Server - OK

I wish this was somewhere on the forum, preferably under nice green Open Stress Test thingy, updating every 10 minutes or so. Player count would be nice too.

Edited by Mak
Nibylg likes this

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!