Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

43 minutes ago, Wigggenz said:

I wonder if there will be any updates on the DevPlatform anymore?

I understand that there was no post on the DevPlatform last week because of the stream and the stress test announcements, but I'm really curious to see how the stress test is going and what's being discovered and fixed! Are we still getting DevPlatform posts or are they a thing of the past now with the open stress test out? Would be a shame imho beause I usually found them interesting and informative. 

The recent Updates have been in Discord. There are two Developer Channels with actual News on Progress or on what they work right now.

1 hour ago, peterlolo said:

My Updater seems to be broken. It worked fine until yesterday. Everytime I start it, it turns off in the same second

Do you use UAC.EXE to run the game ? If you do you need to use SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe to play now. I had the same problem and i was using UAC.EXE yesterday but the other one fixed it for me.

1 hour ago, Tunay said:

Do you use UAC.EXE to run the game ? If you do you need to use SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe to play now. I had the same problem and i was using UAC.EXE yesterday but the other one fixed it for me.

None of them work unfortunately

Edited by peterlolo

1 minute ago, Deathlyreaper said:

Hello guys pls help out. so i downloaded the client then extracted it, I then downloaded the updater, moved it to the battleforge folder and extracted it there but when I try to run/open skylordsrebornupdater I get this "move files in archive to battleforge folder"

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Put only the files inside the BattleForge folder. image.thumb.png.8293dc0b148ae4772b9d45de9c337662.png

50 minutes ago, ryderbg said:

Put only the files inside the BattleForge folder. image.thumb.png.8293dc0b148ae4772b9d45de9c337662.png

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Guys? I don't like to complain but I am having problems with game. Its just the way its set up in my computer. I cant go full screen and the way its placed I am not able to move the camera downwards. I can go up and side to side but not downwards because my mouse would be touching my apps at the bottom

Some options for you, @Deathlyreaper:

1st: You can use the W A S D or the Arrow keys on your keayboard to navigate the map.
2nd: You can use you mouse's right klick and move the mouse for the same effect.
3rd:
If you can't go fullscreen but want to scroll with the side of the screen, you need more space at the bottom, just use a lower resolution.
4th: Use Cursor Lock. If you set up this tool the right way, you can use your mouse even in the current state. A guide for how to configure it for Battleforge can be found here:

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!