Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

28 minutes ago, UrizielXP said:

som anty viruses may  block it in my case had to add files to exception list  so they wont be qarantined or blocked by  avast

so i either get error  or sever is full or this enyway problem is big  even if i menage to lunch 1 player mach from map (aside trening somhow it didynt forze)  i got froze after short time

dc batle forge.png

i have the same error

46 minutes ago, UrizielXP said:

som anty viruses may  block it in my case had to add files to exception list  so they wont be qarantined or blocked by  avast

so i either get error  or sever is full or this enyway problem is big  even if i menage to lunch 1 player mach from map (aside trening somhow it didynt forze)  i got froze after short time

dc batle forge.png

I made BattleForge exception in my antyvirus

6 minutes ago, Cabbage said:

I made BattleForge exception in my antyvirus

Welcome the Forge. Now wait patiently until there is a free slot. So in the other words try, try and try to log in. Your pc has nothing to do with the full server.

Edited by Strek0za

1 minute ago, Strek0za said:

Welcome the Forge. Now wait patiently until there is a free slot. So in the other words try, try and try to log in. Your pc has nothing to do with the full server.

Read all, not only 1 post.

I cant just started lol

1 hour ago, Cabbage said:

You luckers can try to play. I and some other players can only watch what happens after pressing PLAY button. And whats happens? TOTALLY NOTHING...

I had the same problem. It could be your antivirus. If it isnt, delete EVERY single file connected to BF and download evrything again. Worked for me :)

When i saw the stress test last night i dropped everythign and started playing, i screamed so loudly in joy when i finally connected to the server.  I tried to stream it for a bit, but the constant crashes made it a bit annoying.  Also, something related to the game got my stream muted, not that its a big deal cus my stream really kinda sucked.  Otherwise, i had fun goofing around in the forge, wish i had more access to cards, got 2 packs then did 2 quests for 2 more packs and didnt get anything to mess around with.

Still, had fun, can't wait to try again later tonight!

I must come to word cause some comments are rly make me mad

As you can see  on my deck i played a while now and i am not a Lucky player or a player who was on patreon to spend money on it

It has NOTHING to do if you are perm player who is permanent online ( what is impossible ) or if you´re paying  your timing is important and as you can see even i get dc´s too everyone has the same chance

so pls don´t judge the devs like ,,The payers get first " or ,, Yeah 50 players are always on the rest not 1 min " 

Just try and try and don´t get so frustradet to give devs or other players the fault that you haven´t the luck to get in time on servers Just have fun and help each others so that we all can enjoy this :P

eaw.jpg

C0MM4ND3RNIK0 and The_Comedian like this

I maded all f*cking things, all steps. Strek0za tried to help me with all f*cking ideas and resolutions. 3 times downloading all files.

And this game doesn't work after f*cking PLAY BUTTON. About 10 hours trying to run this game. Stil doesn't work.

Thanks all for helping me. I quit.

18 minutes ago, Cabbage said:

I maded all f*cking things, all steps. Strek0za tried to help me with all f*cking ideas and resolutions. 3 times downloading all files.

And this game doesn't work after f*cking PLAY BUTTON. About 10 hours trying to run this game. Stil doesn't work.

Thanks all for helping me. I quit.

You need to put the updater inside it , then run with UAC.EXE.

And if it still doesn't work , then you gotta wait till the tests are over and the game gets released.

Edited by Tunay

Hello there everyone! I'm pleased to see that Skylords Reborn is making good progress and I wish to try it out again aswell. I downloaded it today and got it to work. (The post explained it really well imo). The only thing that bothers me, but it's fully understandable is that the server is constantly full or crashing (xd ). 

I was wondering what the player limit currently is on the server and if the server is actually crashing because it's being put under a lot of stress.

Great work anyways! I hope to see it fully operational soon!

Just now, Cestaron said:

Hello there everyone! I'm pleased to see that Skylords Reborn is making good progress and I wish to try it out again aswell. I downloaded it today and got it to work. (The post explained it really well imo). The only thing that bothers me, but it's fully understandable is that the server is constantly full or crashing (xd ). 

I was wondering what the player limit currently is on the server and if the server is actually crashing because it's being put under a lot of stress.

Great work anyways! I hope to see it fully operational soon!

I think its like 200-300 players.

22 minutes ago, Tunay said:

You need to put the updater inside it , then run with UAC.EXE.

And if it still doesn't work , then you gotta wait till the tests are over and the game gets released.

Maded it. Many times. I maded all things possible to do. Thats why I give up right now. Enough...

i know that i and other player ask too much, like fix this or that ! but please have patient on us XD, and we really waiting you guys to fix all that bugs , also we are sorry if we flame you guys, you know, we are humans :P. so please please please fix the server and crash freez <3 i hope it fix this month <3 amen <3

4 minutes ago, HISSI said:

i know that i and other player ask too much, like fix this or that ! but please have patient on us XD, and we really waiting you guys to fix all that bugs , also we are sorry if we flame you guys, you know, we are humans :P. so please please please fix the server and crash freez <3 i hope it fix this month <3 amen <3

The game is not released , this is a test. Not even open beta.

And the developers are also human.

Edited by Tunay
piersonmp3 likes this

because i have played a lot of times i think the timing needs to be perfect to join, because i think every once in a while the server crashes and reboots, if you log in at the perfect moment you will log in right after the reboot and join, once the server is full almost nobody gets in, i think its like this because every time i can join the game there are almost no players online.

You guys are trying too hard to join..what I do is every once in a while, like every 2-3 hrs I start up the game to see if I can join; works 5 times out of 10. The tough part is not disconnecting after each mission when the loot table is shown.

Just now, BacklotScum said:

Hey ya'll. So people are actually getting in? Been trying for the past few days. Couldn't even count the amount of times I tried but haven't got actually got in once without being disconnected. RNGesus is not on my side I suppose :/ Hope everyone who can get in is enjoying it though

We need more of this type of comment from the people who haven't been having luck with the stress test. Too many people have had nothing but negativity and animosity towards the team working on the game and it is just ridiculous. Take a lesson from this guy if you have been having a bad time with the game and express your issues without being rude towards others.

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!