Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

1 minute ago, RRGTesty said:

well to stop from having a bad attitude i will see if i can block you and maybe talk to a more professional and nice dev.. i might also report you for bullying a customer. coming to me about talking crap about the game when thats what people have been doing for the past few months dude but you pick me out of all of them. you will be reported.. have a nice day.

Dude you need to stop. Fiki and everyone else who was involved has clearly put in crazy amounts of work on this. This is a test not a true open beta and imo it's an absolute blessing too have. Don't try to ruin this for others. For some of us this is our all time favorite game and losing it was super disappointing.

Slyfe and Bless like this

3 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

well to stop from having a bad attitude i will see if i can block you and maybe talk to a more professional and nice dev.. i might also report you for bullying a customer. coming to me about talking crap about the game when thats what people have been doing for the past few months dude but you pick me out of all of them. you will be reported.. have a nice day.

all i did was come here to ask for help not have a dev at me and bully me. 

You were the one bullying us past few weeks with shit you have said. 

Go ahead, report me, see if that helps you or me, everyone from staff knows the biggest shit talkers, which are you and few else. 

Just now, fiki574 said:

Go ahead, report me, see if that helps you or me, everyone from staff knows the biggest shit talkers, which are you and few else. 

shit talking isnt talking about how impatient we are lol.. pls stop being rude to others as well in these comments which i can tell.. telling people "we didnt ask you to Test! goodbye" ... is that how this devs support system is gonna be like? if not i rather not play.

1 minute ago, piersonmp3 said:

Dude you need to stop. Fiki and everyone else who was involved has clearly put in crazy amounts of work on this. This is a test not a true open beta and imo it's an absolute blessing too have. Don't try to ruin this for others. For some of us this is our all time favorite game and losing it was super disappointing.

losing this..... i could not believe they just dropped the game but NOW there is HOPE and i cant wait for the final product!

2 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

1 minute ago, Dunell said:

RRGTesty
It actually maybe that your graphics card is too old. Which one you roll?

not sure.. think my computer is too old..which is a good thing. by the time i get a new one this game might actually be playable

its just weird cause i ran the old battleforge on a old desktop when it came out... dont understand why i cant run this one on a laptop windows 7 lol

not sure.. think my computer is too old..which is a good thing. by the time i get a new one this game might actually be playable

you can easily check what is your GPU. Go to control panel>Hardware and Sound>Device Manager>Display adapters. Then you can google if your Grahpics support DX11 in full way 

@RRGTesty tbh i can see why you say it would never come out and for myself i can only say ofc it its well... not perfect  but they are a few and for free time i mean ok 4 years for a 2009 game is a lot of time but i guess for the ammount of people it was obvious that this would be a  giant project  so  i be happy with the little things that i could go in game and open my booster that i could summon one of my old losts in the forge again  :D so pls calm and don´t try to talk shit about fiki or the others :D just enjoy and try to log in :P

1448689717293.png

Just now, Dunell said:

you can easily check what is your GPU. Go to control panel>Hardware and Sound>Device Manager>Display adapters. Then you can google if your Grahpics support DX11 in full way 

ty so much.. see.. you need to be a dev.. ty for the support and kindness :D have a good day

Just now, MephistoRoss said:

DirectX 11 != DirectX 9

You would have known this if you have read the following topic which even includes a download link.

ty

ty

im just gonna download directx 9 in the link and see if it works.. cause if me having directx 11 is fine then dont kno why i need a older version of direct x

okay.. so i need more help.. i changed my settings so my game had to run on directx 9... so now when i click play on updater the updater goes away and nothing happens...but i am not getting a directx failure anymore

12 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

ty

im just gonna download directx 9 in the link and see if it works.. cause if me having directx 11 is fine then dont kno why i need a older version of direct x

okay.. so i need more help.. i changed my settings so my game had to run on directx 9... so now when i click play on updater the updater goes away and nothing happens...but i am not getting a directx failure anymore

if every file is in 1 folder it should work

18 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

nvm finally got it working. ty guys for posting help and stuff.

im guessing it also isnt working for you guys? i can log in but once it goes to game it just says lost connection to client 

Yea thats a problem everyones having, but they are working on it. Probably wont get done in a while though so just have patience.

1 hour ago, fiki574 said:

I can see you have 0 clue about whatever your blabbering is about. The sole reason we went into this open stress test is exactly so these kind of issues would surface and we can solve them. NONE OF CURRENT ISSUES were present in Closed Beta Test with 50+ players at peaks, but now when it came to 200+ players at any given time, problems have surfaced and we can't fix them any way other than having you (players) try to login massively and break everything.

In the end, it's a TEST, not PLAY, get that through your head and don't be edgy cause you haven't been lucky to enter the game properly.

lucky to enter the game properly?!? I can't enter the game at all for the last 2 days!!! All I'm saying is since you didnt expected to be as it is, shut it down, fix it and open the server when is ready for a proper tests! Trying to log in with 1000+ attempts all failed is not a test at all. If you call this a test, well i suppose it's gonna be another 2 years till we be able to play a normal game.

1 hour ago, RRGTesty said:

shit talking isnt talking about how impatient we are lol.. pls stop being rude to others as well in these comments which i can tell.. telling people "we didnt ask you to Test! goodbye" ... is that how this devs support system is gonna be like? if not i rather not play.

Please don't play. Your acting like a complete narcissist without any self reflection. I hope you are not like that in real life otherwise I would feel really bad for your social environment.

2 minutes ago, T3eS said:

lucky to enter the game properly?!? I can't enter the game at all for the last 2 days!!! All I'm saying is since you didnt expected to be as it is, shut it down, fix it and open the server when is ready for a proper tests! Trying to log in with 1000+ attempts all failed is not a test at all. If you call this a test, well i suppose it's gonna be another 2 years till we be able to play a normal game.

bro.. they opened to test to see if the limit was even gonna be a issue.. now that they see it is a issue they are trying to fix it... lol this test is just to find issues.. even if we cant log in they now know the big issues. lol i think everyone needs to stop trying to log in.. let devs do this. im sure it wont take but a few days. 

2 minutes ago, T3eS said:

The problem with that is that they cant fix the issue if the servers arnt on. Them being on makes it a lot easier to pin point whats happening and fix it. These ARE the proper tests.

1 minute ago, Slyfe said:

Please don't play. Your acting like a complete narcissist without any self reflection. I hope you are not like that in real life otherwise I would feel really bad for your social environment.

please be quiet and stop responding to things said a hour ago. my issue was resolvved. go about your day pls

1 minute ago, AeroaSS said:

all days i try to connected, but i cant play only one round since release

im dumbe or is this normal

normal.. theres is hundreds of people trying to connect now.. thats why you see like 300 people online now on this website.. 99% of these guys only got to play a mission or 2. i myself havent got to play at all. 

i feel like once they get this problem done with then the game will be good to go for a beta. cause only issue right now is the servers cant take up to 300 people trying to log in at the same time. once servers can take that then we all should be able to play and enjoy.

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!