Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

7 minutes ago, Stoxx92 said:

Well for me it worked to play random pve and one mission yesterday but today missions seem to crash often. But it feels that it is getting better and better every day. Very very nice work keep it going guys??

Lucky one you got to play ;o 

I tried like 100 times at all different day times but always instant disconnect after successful login :(

I managed to have a few short missions over the last 2 days, so i am glad i am finally getting my fix of BF, but it appears things are still quite unstable.
I feel bad for the gents that are working on this project, probably getting flooded by impationt scrubs that arent reading the forum...

every issue that is posted in this thread is already adressed in the "known issues" thread. calm your jugs people.

31 minutes ago, Exteasy said:

This test is not for us. It is to detect the stability of servers and to detect errors and fix them. And that you will be able to enter and play is very cool option.

The thing is, you CAN'T enter and play! + if is not for us why the hell is a public release and i'm able to download the files? Personaly i prefer when something is done, to be DONE, not half way done. Anyways i suppose its not a company that working on this so this the way it suppose to be.

3 minutes ago, DominikS said:

Well maybe i have been lucky. Of course i had disconnects, but who cares. Was really funny to play again. Even for a short amount of Time 

Ive been able to play a few missions already and yea, i dont care about all the disconnects and login problems im just happy to play again, even if its just for a few minutes.

1 minute ago, T3eS said:

The thing is, you CAN'T enter and play! + if is not for us why the hell is a public release and i'm able to download the files? Personaly i prefer when something is done, to be DONE, not half way done. Anyways i suppose its not a company that working on this so this the way it suppose to be.

Its not a public release, its a BETA TEST. Its not supposed to be done, or even close to it. Its just meant to test how much the server can handle and fix the problems that arise, and they ARE WORKING on fixing them, it doesnt take 3 seconds it takes days to fix stuff like this.

piersonmp3 and Veit like this

7 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

Ive been able to play a few missions already and yea, i dont care about all the disconnects and login problems im just happy to play again, even if its just for a few minutes.

Its not a public release, its a BETA TEST. Its not supposed to be done, or even close to it. Its just meant to test how much the server can handle and fix the problems that arise, and they ARE WORKING on fixing them, it doesnt take 3 seconds it takes days to fix stuff like this.

It's not even the Beta yet, but a stress test.

As far as stress tests go, so far things are going normal.

piersonmp3 likes this

15 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

Dude are you in the working team? Why im getting answers from whoever in here? I asked if whoever work on this planing to fix this shit any soon, so dont tell me "they ARE WORKING" if you don't know if they are. It's not normal to have like 200 posts about can't login issues and doing nothing for 2 days, you either shutting the server down till you fix it or youre fixing it rigth now!

16 minutes ago, T3eS said:

It's not normal to have like 200 posts about can't login issues and doing nothing for 2 days, you either shutting the server down till you fix it or youre fixing it rigth now!

Yea, or you wait until next year and try again then and don't complain about a stress test.

piersonmp3 likes this

19 minutes ago, T3eS said:

Dude are you in the working team? Why im getting answers from whoever in here? I asked if whoever work on this planing to fix this shit any soon, so dont tell me "they ARE WORKING" if you don't know if they are. It's not normal to have like 200 posts about can't login issues and doing nothing for 2 days, you either shutting the server down till you fix it or youre fixing it rigth now!

I do know that they are working on it. And you would too if you read the pinned post:

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!