Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

Just now, dhaktar said:

Omg i finally did it played a game opent 4 packs, Feels gr8 :D little delay on commands though but who cares i could play for a little while 

but then got a dc but i played :D 

the DC means server is full. activation is fake just ignore and pray someone close or crash hes/her game so you can grab that spot ;) 

happy spot hunting xD 

i will try it 1 more hour already 50 tries

Just now, Ch'Pec said:

Sans titre.png

Don't know if this has been said yet but is very value able for all people: Add the project map to exceptions in your Anti-Virus! And remove the launcher from Quarantine if it has been placed there or this will happen to you indefinitely.

1 minute ago, xsissel said:

Don't know if this has been said yet but is very value able for all people: Add the project map to exceptions in your Anti-Virus! And remove the launcher from Quarantine if it has been placed there or this will happen to you indefinitely.

My anti virus is completely disabled

1 minute ago, dhaktar said:

well okay? though they sad something like that but okay my bad then but if that so then why are ppl not able to log in yesterday for over 12+ hours like me 

Probably because theres a bunch of people doing the same thing. But like they said in the post i linked, they are working on it and theres nothing we can do to help. Just let em work their magic.

4 minutes ago, dhaktar said:

did you extract all the files in the battleforge location ? inside the battleforge map the the location with the actual map but inside the map 

yes it's good in fact (mo nanti virus it was reactivated and he had quarantined the files) now he starts but I fear that the servers are complete thank you for your answers

4 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

Probably because theres a bunch of people doing the same thing. But like they said in the post i linked, they are working on it and theres nothing we can do to help. Just let em work their magic. 

yes you're right let's wait a little

so many idiots my gosh pls be patient its not perfect right now, you need to wait until the devs fixed all the bugs that recently came up. stop complaining! its better than nothing anyway...

Edited by Blamer

48 minutes ago, Ch'Pec said:

Sans titre.png

would someone have a solution ? 

It's stated in the first post on this topic. You need to have both .zip Files extracted into one directory.

1. Client

2. Updater

It's supposed to look like this, if you've done it correctly.

CEupyRX.png

Hi there :)

I am trying to log on - it currently says  "Your client has lost the connection to the server"

I know the game is busy as the servers are probably overloaded but is that what it means? or is there a problem with my game?

Thanks in advance for your help :) hope you guys have  a great day

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!