Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

2 hours ago, RRGTesty said:

when i run my updater all it says is "checking"with a loading circle the whole time.. doesnt do antthing? did i do it wrong? i extracted client folder to my desktop then the updater to same file...

Probably there could be some of these problems:

1-Firewall/antimalware

2-Servers are down (update server too). Normaly, servers are separated by Its functions, so if client server goes down; every people that log into the game can download updates but not play.

You can try in a few hours if the problem still happens. Unless, you can check the first page of this thread and the thread of technical support.

Edited by lhardy

24 minutes ago, xsissel said:

The pain of being able to log in but just not being able to play.

image.thumb.png.02bd5222a2c9a6b4ee2fff9411b5546e.png

Worse tease then they alleged Emma Watson sex tape :/

Same situation ... Just wait for the fix :) ... Even companies like Blizzard cant handle game/datadisc launch :)

2 minutes ago, emil0 said:

Same situation ... Just wait for the fix :) ... Even companies like Blizzard cant handle game/datadisc launch :)

Sorry to break it to you but there is no 'fix'. It's entirely up to them whether they increase the number of people they let on their server or not. Until then you either get lucky or you don't.

4 minutes ago, Demiron said:

Sorry to break it to you but there is no 'fix'. It's entirely up to them whether they increase the number of people they let on their server or not. Until then you either get lucky or you don't.

There will be the "mighty fix". Better to switch to more updated media on Discord

siralmas ez az egész felhajtás bármikor akarok csatlakozni reggel délben este sose tudok mindig rossz !!! meguntam az egészet
miserable all of this all razzmatazz I want to join any time in the morning in noon in the evening never I can always wrong!!! I got bored of all

4 hours ago, RRGTesty said:

when i run my updater all it says is "checking"with a loading circle the whole time.. doesnt do antthing? did i do it wrong? i extracted client folder to my desktop then the updater to same file...

I got this no matter how many times I tried. Turns out all I had to do was run the updater as administrator then it worked fine. Hope this works for you!

6 hours ago, Will90234 said:

Haha, cool, I managed to get atleast 4 single player missions done, with freezes between each mission though.

I did have massive ping to the server though. It took about 2 seconds per action before anything happened.

But even then... I got to play.

6 hours ago, Will90234 said:

Haha, cool, I managed to get atleast 4 single player missions done, with freezes between each mission though.

I did have massive ping to the server though. It took about 2 seconds per action before anything happened.

But even then... I got to play.

Edited by Tyroki

What region is the client on ?.. i am playing from eu i keep getting this insta client disconnect message when able to actually log in without the mail bug.. does anyone have a solution for now ? or the only ideal one is waiting for the fix..

21 minutes ago, Doper said:

What region is the client on ?.. i am playing from eu i keep getting this insta client disconnect message when able to actually log in without the mail bug.. does anyone have a solution for now ? or the only ideal one is waiting for the fix..

How many more times... 

The servers are full and overloaded, thousand of people want to play right now, this doesnt work, it never did, neither for those guys nor for bigger companies(tho those are plain stupid since they know that this will happen and got the capacities.).This is a STRESS Test, it was obvious from the start that it wont work perfect with so many players.

Just chill your beans and wait ffs ...

InsaneHawkYesterday at 22:06

Hello Skylords! So, we have some ideas, good ones, about what's going on and what's causing the issue, unfortunately, it may need more work, it won't be 100% fixed today, clearly.
BUT, we're going to try something in the upcoming minutes, you may not be able to login temporarily, it's normal, we're replacing some stuff as we're speaking let's hope it may help a least a bit until we can find a proper fix! Thanks everyone

Edited by Dragonisser

28 minutes ago, Dragonisser said:

How many more times... 

The servers are full and overloaded, thousand of people want to play right now, this doesnt work, it never did, neither for those guys nor for bigger companies(tho those are plain stupid since they know that this will happen and got the capacities.).This is a STRESS Test, it was obvious from the start that it wont work perfect with so many players.

Just chill your beans and wait ffs ...

i am actually very chill, i know the servers are full nor the bug makes things difficult for others. If someone need a chill pill is you pal, i was just wondering if you had a minute looking up i legit first time wrote anything about the subject or in the forum itself

4 minutes ago, Lilpatje said:

I was able to play the first tutorial mission for some minutes ago. Damn it felt good! 

Keep pushing dev team!

Yeah Same for me, played the Tutorial Mission and then the Game crashed and now i'm losing connection every try.

But hey, was a great feeling playing it again!

15 minutes ago, Doper said:

i am actually very chill, i know the servers are full nor the bug makes things difficult for others. If someone need a chill pill is you pal, i was just wondering if you had a minute looking up i legit first time wrote anything about the subject or in the forum itself

And you didn't saw the 100 posts of Disconnects? Those posts are annoying, they know that the disconnect happens, you aren't the first person. Apparently you hadn't a minute time to check the first page.

Talekith likes this

Actually, you should be able to play. Just played a few missions and chilled on the forge for around an hour. I just lost connection now but if the server is not full then you should be able to connect. Those getting disconnected on the forge means that the server is full.

To get an idea if a server is not full if you login if it goes fast then you will be joining if it takes a while it means that the server is full.

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!