Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

I have to admit, reading the dev posts I didn't think there would be open access to the game for at least another few months. 

Well, let's see what results the open stress test yields. Let's hope it's not the realisation that hundreds to maybe a thousand players are too much to handle for the servers.

Just now, kingboomboo13 said:

I think that's a little too extreme haha! Everyone is just excited to play Battleforge again is all :)

Of course it is exaggerated. But to read a small article is really not too much to ask. Let the developer fix the error in peace. Finished. You do not need to constantly write the same mistake here. That is not asking too much.

FOR ALL

6 minutes ago, Wondestarc said:

ok guys, i just noticed, and just wanted to pay safe, sooo:

In the lower right of the launcher is a Server Adress statet, saying 127.0.0.1:1399 !

are we all trying to connect to localhost? which is in fact, not possible?

Server address itself is probably 127.0.0.1 Port 1399. That's where we're connecting to. :)

9 minutes ago, Aryze said:

i wont read 11 pages 

Then you are guilty !!! It is not too much to browse a few pages where people have the same problem. Otherwise you would have had the answer directly. For some, that's probably too high xD....
Sry

FOR ALL!!!

4 minutes ago, Haru said:

Server address itself is probably 127.0.0.1 Port 1399. That's where we're connecting to. :)

With this it-knowledge-level you should be head of development

14 minutes ago, Aryze said:

i wont read 11 pages 

You don't have to. Just use a forum as it is supposed to be used. There are more possibilities here than just directly typing in your first unfinished thoughts.

Edited by Nerevar
DISNI likes this

Trying to log in with my forum account but keep getting a response saying my account isn't activated and that I will receive an email was sent to activate it, but one didn't come. I made a new account with a different email and the same thing is happening. Anyone else have this problem?

8 minutes ago, SledgeHammer said:

Trying to log in with my forum account but keep getting a response saying my account isn't activated and that I will receive an email was sent to activate it, but one didn't come. I made a new account with a different email and the same thing is happening. Anyone else have this problem?

how about you read one of the last 11 pages

Talekith and Kaeldghar like this

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!