Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

There is an error: If you have a "-" or "+" in your password, the client says the password or email is wrong. Please remove the "-" or "+" to log in.
And i think we need a second Server :D...

Greetz

Edited by Kraenk

Some useful links that worked for me:

1. https://www.dllme.com/zip-download.php?code=169e87a5fddb2f70786c0e8eede6c6be&type=dll&file=26368

I was missing a .dll file so I downloaded it manually.

2. https://doc-0c-bo-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/58rn1o7c4ksuaqnd1iinre2j29rbgbto/4cvibvfjubaqfkl9nt7f8oemjdqjub8e/1536177600000/16820607929116799817/01169803187227484689/0B0h-NHKRYdb3cHRDQzlXMzNpNGc?e=download&nonce=jll2ko5e8645e&user=01169803187227484689&hash=6vl4k0l16ol6ltmqhnt62vb3u7bm0b2c

For missing utility softwares so you can actually launch the game. Run the program and it will automatically install everything needed. Restart your PC when done (I was missing most of these because of a fresh OS install).

Tl;dr

download Battleforge client -> download updater -> extract everything in the SAME FOLDER -> update your softwares and drivers with the links above or manually -> GGWP

Edited by Demiron
Strek0za likes this

1 minute ago, Ikarias said:

Hey guys,

how long do you plan to have the "Open stress test" going? Will I be able to test this tomorrow, or is this limited for a few hours today?

Also, what capacity are the servers currently? We have maxxed them out pretty fast.

As Hawk mentioned the Open beta is going to run while they are going to fix everything. So no date was given. Not sure, but I think that current cap is 50.

rofanio and Demiron like this

3 minutes ago, Strek0za said:

As Hawk mentioned the Open beta is going to run while they are going to fix everything. So no date was given. Not sure, but I think that current cap is 50.

50 hours or days? 

shit sorry misunderstood

Edited by Eyedea

2 minutes ago, Strek0za said:

Thanks for the reply, 50 people cap explains a lot, I have though that it would be much higher, but I am probably spoiled by "my" WotLK server.

8 minutes ago, Strek0za said:

50 people? Dayum, no point in staying up all night then. Oh well :rogan:

Just now, Demiron said:

50 people? Dayum, no point in staying up all night then. Oh well :rogan:

I'm not sure. Just saw one guys log and there was a line which said that. When I was online I saw 3 pages of players. So if someone remember how many players there were in a single page please do your math.

4 minutes ago, blade1062 said:

hey, this game can runtime on 32 bit system ? - i did download, i click but nothng is happening.(

I asked you for the error, but chat box went missing. Please post it.

rofanio likes this

1 minute ago, Skupii said:

Now he said that I have to activate my account, but I was logged in 5 min ago

It's normal. Just remember to use email not username. And don't mind the activation.

Just now, Theris said:

I have same problem with activate my acount too, i was looged like 20 min ago and make avatar, and now i cant login

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!