Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

5 minutes ago, LMNTRX said:

Your client have lost the connection, every time :(

The same happens to me too: probably the servers are overloaded, because it sais 2 times out of 3 that the servers are full, while when it lets me in it sais "Your client lost connection". I'll simply try again tomorrow. Have fun for all of those who can play.

Also, thanks guys for getting this far with reimplementing this game. Much love. :)

SaintThief likes this

6 minutes ago, SpaceWolf said:

"please place all files from the archive into your Battleforge folder" I did this, nothing happened. Anyone that can help with this? I just put all the files from the updater into the big folder, right?

you have to download 4.9 gb client first ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/y1oerkxhupe5k9b, then extract all files from client and updater to the one folder

8 minutes ago, SpaceWolf said:

"please place all files from the archive into your Battleforge folder" I did this, nothing happened. Anyone that can help with this? I just put all the files from the updater into the big folder, right?

Download the client again, i had the same problem but the version i downloaded of the client was a few months ago.

1 hour ago, sundmannn said:

you have to download 4.9 gb client first ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/y1oerkxhupe5k9b, then extract all files from client and updater to the one folder

1 hour ago, Cittasnaf said:

Download the client again, i had the same problem but the version i downloaded of the client was a few months ago.

Yeah that's what I did, I put the updater files inside the 4.9gb folder. I did download it again, I got the folder from a few months ago and the new folder, tried both but none works.

1 minute ago, SpaceWolf said:

Yeah that's what I did, I put the updater files inside the 4.9gb folder. I did download it again, I got the folder from a few months ago and the new folder, tried both but none works.

Did you extract the 4.9 gb folder? I did that and put the files from the update into it. If that doesnt work for you i cant help sry :/

1 hour ago, Cittasnaf said:

Did you extract the 4.9 gb folder? I did that and put the files from the update into it. If that doesnt work for you i cant help sry :/

Yeah I did, and then I click the skylordsrebornupdater file and I get the error. Idk I'll just try redownloading it another time I guess..

Just now, Burgersn said:

OMG i am sooo hyped. I hope everything will work fine at the first try. Im currently waiting for the download to finish and i hope i can enjoy my loved game again. Thank you everyone for your work!

Yeah just when you hear the music/theme the game will catch you completely.. so nice. Good work

14 minutes ago, Iv4Ps said:

I keep getting an error, can anybody help please ?   TNF: ErrorInitializingDirectXFallback

Try updating Directx https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

12 minutes ago, SpaceWolf said:

Yeah I did, and then I click the skylordsrebornupdater file and I get the error. Idk I'll just try redownloading it another time I guess..

What kind of error? Please be more specific or make a screenshot.

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!