Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

6 minutes ago, Kubik said:

I do not have any other projects right now :)

I replaced over 5% of the game's code already, and my plan is to continue in that direction as long as there is EA's binary to replace left :D

But I do not have that big expectations to replace all their art, but that can change if someone skilled enough make enough replacements :)

LOL I get what you mean! Replacing all that design and story would be quite a daunting task. Hopefully programming this to run smoothly works out, because if this becomes a finished game that runs smoothly and officially launches with maybe a few new creative additions, then a new version would be possible. I'm not sure if this is just a hobby or not for you developers but, if you're really into it as a profession, we can try something new when Reborn is finished. Until then though, I've really enjoyed the game so far, and thanks for unf***ing it! :D

Galoem likes this
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings Skylords, Skyladies and other Skythings, After what seemed like eons of hard work and development, we have finally reached the point where the Forge of Creation has been rebuilt for the

Maybe it will work if you use some more exclamation marks.

Your client have lost the connection, every time 

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...