Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

Hello, 

i love this project, i´ve been playing it for two days now and i´m realy hooked again.

After a little search i didn´t found any new news or progression updates. Does anyone know how long this Beta-Phase is going to last? 

I would love to finaly get started and keep all my progression.. 

sannjiii likes this

On 2/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, Kubik said:

you are probably the only one who think amii expansion was finished :)

dude the Amii Phantom uses Night Guard voice clips, it's clearly not finished, but that's not to say they couldn't use it as a first step for making a whole new story!

I just played only little trough campaing, but seems so far so good, except ocassional disconnects after i finished map, which i remember sometimes happened even on EA servers, so i'm not sure if this issue is server or client related.

anyways keep it up.

i miss all my card with charges ... but i guess, i will build my decks again, if i have time. glad to see this come alive again. :')

Its working much better than some months ago. I still got freezing games. It was on the 4 player random-coop map on difficulty 6.

So hyped for rellease =)

I have downloaded everyting! But if i want to start the game it tells me: Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge Folder. 

What have i to do??

20 minutes ago, nilspferd said:

I have downloaded everyting! But if i want to start the game it tells me: Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge Folder. 

What have i to do??

And everyting that i have downloaded is in the folder!

Any one able to help? I can't launch the .exe installer, even when launching as administrator.  The UAC pops up I click Yes and nothing happens...its been unblocked as well. I'm able to launch other .exe however.

Cheers for any help rendered.

Woah, thank you, thank you, thank you guys. My donation has been well spent.

You made me happy! I'm not sure why I do love this game so much, but it is a fact.

It is all there, all in the way I do remember. Even players with 40 min loading time are still there too!

Ultrakool likes this

1 hour ago, flayglam said:

Please tell me, I get this error when you start the game

image.png.b3fdd70dc83ca6f47e998604085a3bb1.png

What is there to tell you? It literally tells you what's wrong, don't wait to be spoonfed, figure out how to download new version of updater.

Jesus Christ, some people...

And also, this is not a support thread!

2 hours ago, fiki574 said:

What is there to tell you? It literally tells you what's wrong, don't wait to be spoonfed, figure out how to download new version of updater.

Jesus Christ, some people...

And also, this is not a support thread!

I would not ask for help, if I knew where to find a new version of the program.

Would it be okay, if I upload the game data to another hoster like openload.cc?