Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

Been playing this game yesterday evening, I had such a great time 😁

I feel that Im going to be hooked on this game again.

I had some strange crashes though, without error messages. But I think they happend when I connected and diaconnected bluetooth devices. Will try to avoid this from happening.

I love what you have done, bringing back this game, although I understand that you'd have trouble making new content once the open stress test is over and you've got a fully stable game, I think it would go a long way to keep the game alive for the players. more missions and cards to rekindle the hearts of veterans and ignite new flames within new arrivals! In fact the original story of Battleforge was completed despite everything, the realm of Nyn is free of the Lost Souls scheming and rogue Skylords, the Twilight is being hunted down as well as the fallen gods, and a shakey alliance has formed between the mortals and the giants... maybe this is the chance to create a new story within that universe? maybe something involving that new Continent Viridya made?

So I did as told and started the SkylordsrebornUpdater.EXE and after loading and me hitting start it prompted me with 2 missing file: libcrypto-1_1x64.dll and libssl-1_1-x64.dll

Can anyone help me out?

17 hours ago, Thairic said:

So I did as told and started the SkylordsrebornUpdater.EXE and after loading and me hitting start it prompted me with 2 missing file: libcrypto-1_1x64.dll and libssl-1_1-x64.dll

Can anyone help me out?

same problem : /

On 2/12/2019 at 7:05 PM, xxxShadyxxx said:

same problem : /

Perhaps check out your antivirus for quarantined dlls? Avast ate up my .exes and continuously keeps ignoring my exceptions.

2 hours ago, OberstFertich said:

realy? no one had this Problem before?

or the Servers are down? what i do wrong with that?

This isnt help nor support forum. Refrain from asking stuff here and please do so in appropriate sections.

Hello, 

i love this project, i´ve been playing it for two days now and i´m realy hooked again.

After a little search i didn´t found any new news or progression updates. Does anyone know how long this Beta-Phase is going to last? 

I would love to finaly get started and keep all my progression.. 

sannjiii likes this

On 2/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, Kubik said:

you are probably the only one who think amii expansion was finished :)

dude the Amii Phantom uses Night Guard voice clips, it's clearly not finished, but that's not to say they couldn't use it as a first step for making a whole new story!

On 1/31/2019 at 1:38 PM, ExplozivoS said:

Alguém ajuda?

marcelo.png

That file was deleted when you tried to start the game once you clicked before and your antivirus detected as possible malware.

Extract again that file from the ZIP and copy the missing files in your BF folder.

Then, create an exception on your antivirus for that file or your battleforge folder to avoid that problem again (I had that problem 10 times until I realize the solution)

In avast: options -->exceptions-->add exception and select your BF folder.

If that didn't solve your problem, you need to create and exception in your firewall for that file and the updater one.

Hope that solve your problem.

It would be nice that developpers add this solution to the topic of known issues.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Kubik said:

:thinking:

did you read this: @lhardy

2. Unpack the Game and Updater with your anti-virus software and/or firewall temporarily disabled

But that makes you to disable everytime your antivirus, if you create an exception, you do not need to disable again to start the game.

I'm using Windows 7.

Edited by lhardy

I just played only little trough campaing, but seems so far so good, except ocassional disconnects after i finished map, which i remember sometimes happened even on EA servers, so i'm not sure if this issue is server or client related.

anyways keep it up.

i miss all my card with charges ... but i guess, i will build my decks again, if i have time. glad to see this come alive again. :')

Its working much better than some months ago. I still got freezing games. It was on the 4 player random-coop map on difficulty 6.

So hyped for rellease =)

I have downloaded everyting! But if i want to start the game it tells me: Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge Folder. 

What have i to do??

20 minutes ago, nilspferd said:

I have downloaded everyting! But if i want to start the game it tells me: Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge Folder. 

What have i to do??

And everyting that i have downloaded is in the folder!

Any one able to help? I can't launch the .exe installer, even when launching as administrator.  The UAC pops up I click Yes and nothing happens...its been unblocked as well. I'm able to launch other .exe however.

Cheers for any help rendered.