Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

I've lost hope already... yet I was wrong giving up on you guys!

Thank you for bringing back one of my favorites games of all time!

See you all around the forge and on the fields of Nyn.

And btw, could someone upload installer to google drive please?! mediafire is so slow and mega is trying to scam me stopping at 4,92 of 4,94 gb and asking me to spend money.

Edited by Paulson79
forgot to add question, no need to create new post

On 12/30/2018 at 11:19 PM, MephistoRoss said:

The reset is not planned yet, but it will come.

What do you mean by reset? It will be server wide wipe out of card collection and bfp and will bring people back to "stone age" sort of speaking?

1 hour ago, Paulson79 said:

What do you mean by reset? It will be server wide wipe out of card collection and bfp and will bring people back to "stone age" sort of speaking?

Yes, this has been mentioned several times already. As well in the first post of this thread as in the FAQ: 

Its ok, Im not going to cry over that or bitching anyone. Just making sure. Its a bit painfull though, as I had some very nice card pulls from packs. But I guess, that there is no other way to make it kinda equal for everyone...

Hope to be lucky again anyways hahaha

Keep up your good work guys!

On 12/30/2018 at 9:19 AM, MephistoRoss said:

The reset is not planned yet, but it will come.

Its finally happening?  Is this the ONLY reset happening, or will there be more?  Asking becuase ive taken a hiatus from playing until all resets are done, and after you upped the playtime required for daily packs (which BTW did nothing to stop multiaccounters, it just pushed people who only had a limited time to play a day), i just dont want to waste the efforts of building a collection if its going to *poof* away the next day.

1 hour ago, gubaguy said:

Its finally happening?  Is this the ONLY reset happening, or will there be more?  Asking becuase ive taken a hiatus from playing until all resets are done, and after you upped the playtime required for daily packs (which BTW did nothing to stop multiaccounters, it just pushed people who only had a limited time to play a day), i just dont want to waste the efforts of building a collection if its going to *poof* away the next day.

No, not yet, I just said there there will be a reset (somewhere in the future). And there will probably be more than one reset, but we will try to limit it as much as possible.

Alright Ive been trying to find ways to correct my problem and I looked all over the forum but all the solution to my problems doesnt work --> when I press play in the launcher it tells be that I dont have or the battleforge.exe or the laucher.exe. Now I can see my battleforge.exe in my folder so that isnt the issue the problem is the launcher.exe.I wasnt the only one with this probleme but the solution they were offering didnt work in my case.I tried disabling my fire-wall and antivirus to unpack back the files, I tried removing the battleforge folder and looked if there was missing files that were on my rar file but not in my battleforge folder but I found no missing files and now im stuck with the launche with a button play that show up the error and I dont know what to do anymore if you guys could help me I would be very thankful <3 (also tell me if there is a forum channel for this so I wont bother this one any further)

Been playing this game yesterday evening, I had such a great time ?

I feel that Im going to be hooked on this game again.

I had some strange crashes though, without error messages. But I think they happend when I connected and diaconnected bluetooth devices. Will try to avoid this from happening.

I love what you have done, bringing back this game, although I understand that you'd have trouble making new content once the open stress test is over and you've got a fully stable game, I think it would go a long way to keep the game alive for the players. more missions and cards to rekindle the hearts of veterans and ignite new flames within new arrivals! In fact the original story of Battleforge was completed despite everything, the realm of Nyn is free of the Lost Souls scheming and rogue Skylords, the Twilight is being hunted down as well as the fallen gods, and a shakey alliance has formed between the mortals and the giants... maybe this is the chance to create a new story within that universe? maybe something involving that new Continent Viridya made?

So I did as told and started the SkylordsrebornUpdater.EXE and after loading and me hitting start it prompted me with 2 missing file: libcrypto-1_1x64.dll and libssl-1_1-x64.dll

Can anyone help me out?

17 hours ago, Thairic said:

So I did as told and started the SkylordsrebornUpdater.EXE and after loading and me hitting start it prompted me with 2 missing file: libcrypto-1_1x64.dll and libssl-1_1-x64.dll

Can anyone help me out?

same problem : /

On 2/12/2019 at 7:05 PM, xxxShadyxxx said:

same problem : /

Perhaps check out your antivirus for quarantined dlls? Avast ate up my .exes and continuously keeps ignoring my exceptions.