Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Miefmann said:

Genau das selbe!

 

13 hours ago, elsies said:

jap hab das auch, glaub die machen server restart, aber warum das so lange dauert?

 

Please post in english :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey :)
Thanks guys for reviving a great game i loved to play in my childhood. You did a great job ! Unfortunately the game is unplayable at the moment due to disconnects in multiplayer maps and freezes :/ But i bet you will also solve this problem :)

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've lost hope already... yet I was wrong giving up on you guys!

Thank you for bringing back one of my favorites games of all time!

See you all around the forge and on the fields of Nyn.

And btw, could someone upload installer to google drive please?! mediafire is so slow and mega is trying to scam me stopping at 4,92 of 4,94 gb and asking me to spend money.

Edited by Paulson79
forgot to add question, no need to create new post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2018 at 11:19 PM, MephistoRoss said:

The reset is not planned yet, but it will come.

What do you mean by reset? It will be server wide wipe out of card collection and bfp and will bring people back to "stone age" sort of speaking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paulson79 said:

What do you mean by reset? It will be server wide wipe out of card collection and bfp and will bring people back to "stone age" sort of speaking?

Yes, this has been mentioned several times already. As well in the first post of this thread as in the FAQ: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its ok, Im not going to cry over that or bitching anyone. Just making sure. Its a bit painfull though, as I had some very nice card pulls from packs. But I guess, that there is no other way to make it kinda equal for everyone...

Hope to be lucky again anyways hahaha

Keep up your good work guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2018 at 9:19 AM, MephistoRoss said:

The reset is not planned yet, but it will come.

Its finally happening?  Is this the ONLY reset happening, or will there be more?  Asking becuase ive taken a hiatus from playing until all resets are done, and after you upped the playtime required for daily packs (which BTW did nothing to stop multiaccounters, it just pushed people who only had a limited time to play a day), i just dont want to waste the efforts of building a collection if its going to *poof* away the next day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gubaguy said:

Its finally happening?  Is this the ONLY reset happening, or will there be more?  Asking becuase ive taken a hiatus from playing until all resets are done, and after you upped the playtime required for daily packs (which BTW did nothing to stop multiaccounters, it just pushed people who only had a limited time to play a day), i just dont want to waste the efforts of building a collection if its going to *poof* away the next day.

No, not yet, I just said there there will be a reset (somewhere in the future). And there will probably be more than one reset, but we will try to limit it as much as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.