Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

Fast status update from my side

Login works ok some times you land in dc but not as many as in the start

Forge works good creatures get summoned and card managment too

Upgrades Commons and Uncommons are no problem but in rares and super rares you can´t buy the upgrades

deck edit /deck build works fine only crashed 1 out of 5 times

Marketplace works good doesn´t skip sites anymore when you click next twice and cards don´t get eaten anymore

Games works unstable mostly in late hours in germany

Lobbys works well doesn´t crash that often any more

Loadings screen freezes still happens often

Freezes while ingame happens mostly  on rpve Solo and Rpve 4 players

Chest opens without problems or crashes

Quests Work fine

Hope that helps

0809c7fc-c8fa-4f8e-8d6e-499db8d3e9aa.png

MarcinEU, ecillio and Ultrakool like this

Havent been able to play a game yet. But dont give up! keep up the good work. Problems with the forge are baisicly non existent now :D Verry well done for coming this far <3 

15 minutes ago, BadDecision said:

will you implement bfp for real money ? it would help the ppl who have not the time to play that much

No, its a non profit organisation. So u have to play more or less ;) 

3 minutes ago, killfrog said:

No, its a non profit organisation. So u have to play more or less ;) 

maybe theyre non profit organisation but real money keeps the AH stable and gives ingame currency value. and i would really love to pay some money for these guys.

its win win for both

26 minutes ago, BadDecision said:

will you implement bfp for real money ? it would help the ppl who have not the time to play that much

4 minutes ago, BadDecision said:

its win win for both

No, it will NEVER be possible to get inGame stuff for real money. Period

Edited by Nerevar

1 minute ago, BadDecision said:

maybe theyre non profit organisation but real money keeps the AH stable and gives ingame currency value. and i would really love to pay some money for these guys.

its win win for both

nnaa i think this is not so a good idea.. i think the game have some sharm without a "pay to win system" :) 

Or would you like to take the feeling of taking money to draw a card from a booster and allow yourself to take the joy of taking cards? :gem:

I just think that makes battleforge to battleforge! :thinking:

And if u want to spend some money for the guys.. thats the why u should go ;)-> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn 

best regards 

killfRog

2 minutes ago, BadDecision said:

is it somewhere written or who are you exactly ? that you think you can make such a decision.

I am someone who's capable of using the search function and is reading official announcements on discord. It's been said countless times by now.
The least you could've done, is checking the FAQ:

Edited by Nerevar
ecillio likes this

6 minutes ago, killfrog said:

nnaa i think this is not so a good idea.. i think the game have some sharm without a "pay to win system" :) 

Or would you like to take the feeling of taking money to draw a card from a booster and allow yourself to take the joy of taking cards? :gem:

I just think that makes battleforge to battleforge! :thinking:

And if u want to spend some money for the guys.. thats the why u should go ;)-> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn 

best regards 

killfRog

this is not pay 2 win.. if you face someone who has all cards on upgrade 3 your money doesnt change a thing. if you play the whole week and collect stuff for your 120 deck and crush some guys at the weekend with a level 20 deck you consider this fun ? it is still the oldschool BF game but some ppl just dont have the time to grind forever

7 minutes ago, Nerevar said:

I am someone who's capable of using the search function. it's been said countless times.

yeah i saw this but look at the date... june 2015

1 hour ago, BadDecision said:

this is not pay 2 win.. if you face someone who has all cards on upgrade 3 your money doesnt change a thing. if you play the whole week and collect stuff for your 120 deck and crush some guys at the weekend with a level 20 deck you consider this fun ? it is still the oldschool BF game but some ppl just dont have the time to grind forever

yeah i saw this but look at the date... june 2015

In the end, everyone can do as he thinks fit. :)

At the end of the game you can not buy skill with money.  :thinking:

best regards :hypetrain:

killfRog

7 minutes ago, killfrog said:

In the end, everyone can do as he thinks fit. :)

At the end of the game you can not buy skill with money.  :thinking:

killfRog

yes your right, in the end you cannot buy skill with money.

Even when you buy booster with real money doesnt give you skill :)

6 minutes ago, BadDecision said:

yes your right, in the end you cannot buy skill with money.

Even when you buy booster with real money doesnt give you skill :)

;):hypetrain:

best regards

killfRog

3 hours ago, BadDecision said:

its win win for both

never laught more bro

I ´m  an auctioneer and i can tell you without the real money the marketplace is alrdy stable enough   you get 150 bfp per day + an booster for 15 min play what can be 100-1k bfp on top of that and you wanna pay to ,,keep the balance in auction house? " you know by yourself  that it make no sense or ? would it come to an pay for bfp the market would unbalance af and you know why? cause some could buy 100 booster packs get some cards 40 times that would be normaly worth 50 bfp but cause its been so common it is only worth 3 bfp now THAT WOULD HAPPEN  what you ask here is to break the market just that you can push money into it cause you don´t wanna play active you wanna everything at the start :)

72E78042-5AD9-4524-9959-A0BB2EA45F55.png

Edited by Amergo

3 hours ago, Amergo said:

never laught more bro

I ´m  an auctioneer and i can tell you without the real money the marketplace is alrdy stable enough   you get 150 bfp per day + an booster for 15 min play what can be 100-1k bfp on top of that and you wanna pay to ,,keep the balance in auction house? " you know by yourself  that it make no sense or ? would it come to an pay for bfp the market would unbalance af and you know why? cause some could buy 100 booster packs get some cards 40 times that would be normaly worth 50 bfp but cause its been so common it is only worth 3 bfp now THAT WOULD HAPPEN  what you ask here is to break the market just that you can push money into it cause you don´t wanna play active you wanna everything at the start :)

72E78042-5AD9-4524-9959-A0BB2EA45F55.png

boy you rude af... some ppl have a life and cant play this game the whole week or every day to do the quests... i can see your point but its too damn long to play for a whole 120 deck

8 minutes ago, Rubinovitsch said:

Good day everyone,

I have a question concering the set up of the files in order to play the game. I get this error: 'Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge folder.' I am hoping someone knows what I am doing wrong here and bothers enough to explain. So this is what I did sofar:

1) I downloaded the client from Mediafire: 'http://www.mediafire.com/file/y1oerkxhupe5k9b'. It's called Battleforge.rar after downloading.

2) I downloaded the updater from 'http://www.mediafire.com/file/qkltwc4za97lewt/Updater.zip/file'. It's called Updater.zip after downloading.

3) I created a folder and named it 'Battleforge'.

4) I copied both Battleforge.rar and Updater.zip to the folder Battleforge.

5) I unpacked the Updater.zip in the folder Battleforge. It unpacks in 5 items, one being SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe

After my understanding all the files are in one folder now.

6) I double press SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe

Now the error 'Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge folder.' pops up.

Does anyone knows how I should fix this error?

Hope hearing from any of you.

Help me get on the hypetrain, please!

Did u just copied the Battleforge.rar, or did you unpacked it to?

You need to unpack the Battleforge.rar into the same folder where the "SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe" is. Then u should start the "SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe and enjoy the game :D

Edited by Grillkohle