Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

26 minutes ago, BadDecision said:

will you implement bfp for real money ? it would help the ppl who have not the time to play that much

4 minutes ago, BadDecision said:

its win win for both

No, it will NEVER be possible to get inGame stuff for real money. Period

Edited by Nerevar

1 minute ago, BadDecision said:

maybe theyre non profit organisation but real money keeps the AH stable and gives ingame currency value. and i would really love to pay some money for these guys.

its win win for both

nnaa i think this is not so a good idea.. i think the game have some sharm without a "pay to win system" :) 

Or would you like to take the feeling of taking money to draw a card from a booster and allow yourself to take the joy of taking cards? :gem:

I just think that makes battleforge to battleforge! :thinking:

And if u want to spend some money for the guys.. thats the why u should go ;)-> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn 

best regards 

killfRog

2 minutes ago, BadDecision said:

is it somewhere written or who are you exactly ? that you think you can make such a decision.

I am someone who's capable of using the search function and is reading official announcements on discord. It's been said countless times by now.
The least you could've done, is checking the FAQ:

Edited by Nerevar
ecillio likes this

1 hour ago, BadDecision said:

this is not pay 2 win.. if you face someone who has all cards on upgrade 3 your money doesnt change a thing. if you play the whole week and collect stuff for your 120 deck and crush some guys at the weekend with a level 20 deck you consider this fun ? it is still the oldschool BF game but some ppl just dont have the time to grind forever

yeah i saw this but look at the date... june 2015

In the end, everyone can do as he thinks fit. :)

At the end of the game you can not buy skill with money.  :thinking:

best regards :hypetrain:

killfRog

3 hours ago, BadDecision said:

maybe theyre non profit organisation but real money keeps the AH stable and gives ingame currency value. and i would really love to pay some money for these guys.

its win win for both

never laught more bro

I ´m  an auctioneer and i can tell you without the real money the marketplace is alrdy stable enough   you get 150 bfp per day + an booster for 15 min play what can be 100-1k bfp on top of that and you wanna pay to ,,keep the balance in auction house? " you know by yourself  that it make no sense or ? would it come to an pay for bfp the market would unbalance af and you know why? cause some could buy 100 booster packs get some cards 40 times that would be normaly worth 50 bfp but cause its been so common it is only worth 3 bfp now THAT WOULD HAPPEN  what you ask here is to break the market just that you can push money into it cause you don´t wanna play active you wanna everything at the start :)

72E78042-5AD9-4524-9959-A0BB2EA45F55.png

Edited by Amergo

8 minutes ago, Rubinovitsch said:

Good day everyone,

I have a question concering the set up of the files in order to play the game. I get this error: 'Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge folder.' I am hoping someone knows what I am doing wrong here and bothers enough to explain. So this is what I did sofar:

1) I downloaded the client from Mediafire: 'http://www.mediafire.com/file/y1oerkxhupe5k9b'. It's called Battleforge.rar after downloading.

2) I downloaded the updater from 'http://www.mediafire.com/file/qkltwc4za97lewt/Updater.zip/file'. It's called Updater.zip after downloading.

3) I created a folder and named it 'Battleforge'.

4) I copied both Battleforge.rar and Updater.zip to the folder Battleforge.

5) I unpacked the Updater.zip in the folder Battleforge. It unpacks in 5 items, one being SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe

After my understanding all the files are in one folder now.

6) I double press SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe

Now the error 'Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge folder.' pops up.

Does anyone knows how I should fix this error?

Hope hearing from any of you.

Help me get on the hypetrain, please!

Did u just copied the Battleforge.rar, or did you unpacked it to?

You need to unpack the Battleforge.rar into the same folder where the "SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe" is. Then u should start the "SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe and enjoy the game :D

Edited by Grillkohle

7 hours ago, BadDecision said:

yeah i saw this but look at the date... june 2015

It's an FAQ. FAQ's don't expire in general + it's been updated for the stress as it's being updated frequently.

Why are you so stubborn!? >.<

14 minutes ago, Rubinovitsch said:

1) I downloaded the client from Mediafire: 'http://www.mediafire.com/file/y1oerkxhupe5k9b'. It's called Battleforge.rar after downloading.

2) I downloaded the updater from 'http://www.mediafire.com/file/qkltwc4za97lewt/Updater.zip/file'. It's called Updater.zip after downloading.

3) I created a folder and named it 'Battleforge'.

4) I copied both Battleforge.rar and Updater.zip to the folder Battleforge.

5) I unpacked the Updater.zip in the folder Battleforge. It unpacks in 5 items, one being SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe

After my understanding all the files are in one folder now.

6) I double press SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe

Now the error 'Please place all files from the archive into your BattleForge folder.' pops up.

You did not unpack the Battleforge.rar
It's an archive as the .zip file.

You have to unpack it's content in your Battleforge folder where the Updater is located.

Edited by Nerevar

19 minutes ago, Grillkohle said:

Did u just copied the Battleforge.rar, or did you unpacked it to?

You need to unpack the Battleforge.rar into the same folder where the "SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe" is. Then u should start the "SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe and enjoy the game :D

17 minutes ago, Nerevar said:

It's an FAQ. FAQ's don't expire in general + it's been updated for the stress as it's being updated frequently.

Why are you so stubborn!? >.<

You did not unpack the Battleforge.rar
It's an archive as the .zip file.

You have to unpack it's content in your Battleforge folder where the Updater is located.

Big thank you to both. I actually just needed to unpack the Battleforge.rar as the two of you pointed out. BattleForge is running smoothly! Big thank you again (:

Kozzrazz likes this

I have long been watching the revival of this game, although this particular account I just 2016. I hope that those$ 5 brought the day when I was able to start downloading this long-awaited client to dive into this world again.
Today I'm happy.

Someone can create a torrent client and update? In my browser for some reason the speed of 400KB/s :((

On 9/6/2018 at 12:04 AM, Iv4Ps said:

I keep getting an error, can anybody help please ?   TNF: ErrorInitializingDirectXFallback

Be sure to lunch it in administrator mode just to be sure it cood download the update by its self olso... if that doesnt work u can try uninstall ur directx drivers and reinstall... i hope i helped u...

On 9/22/2018 at 12:28 PM, DrakeniWolf said:

Be sure to lunch it in administrator mode just to be sure it cood download the update by its self olso... if that doesnt work u can try uninstall ur directx drivers and reinstall... i hope i helped u...

That one was over 2 weeks old ^^ That issue got answered about 20 times.
And the answer is directX9 for sure btw! Nothing to do with Admin-priv.

Edited by Nerevar

22 hours ago, Amergo said:

never laught more bro

I ´m  an auctioneer and i can tell you without the real money the marketplace is alrdy stable enough   you get 150 bfp per day + an booster for 15 min play what can be 100-1k bfp on top of that and you wanna pay to ,,keep the balance in auction house? " you know by yourself  that it make no sense or ? would it come to an pay for bfp the market would unbalance af and you know why? cause some could buy 100 booster packs get some cards 40 times that would be normaly worth 50 bfp but cause its been so common it is only worth 3 bfp now THAT WOULD HAPPEN  what you ask here is to break the market just that you can push money into it cause you don´t wanna play active you wanna everything at the start :)

Real money wouldn't break the market. But likely the deal they made with EA is that they can't sell bfp.

Also there is no breaking the market - there is just changing the basic settings, which means the market may become more or less volatile. And currently it is actually rather volatile due to several factors - one is the amount of cards flooding in to the market with every player getting esentially what was once work 20 € per day (1 booster and 150-225 bfp). Currently my perception is that more bfp flood into the market than does cards which give rising prices.

On top of that you have the low amount of gold people have to put ultra rare stuff on AH and do a lot of trading. When servers become stable you may see a whole different market because people have access to more gold. This means that currently fewer cards are available on AH - and that individual people trading can make a bigger impact on individual card prices.

Also I suggest not being demeaning to other people by laughing at them. Especially when your point is not based on economic observations but personal preference.

7 hours ago, mtolderlund said:

Real money wouldn't break the market. But likely the deal they made with EA is that they can't sell bfp.

Also there is no breaking the market - there is just changing the basic settings, which means the market may become more or less volatile. And currently it is actually rather volatile due to several factors - one is the amount of cards flooding in to the market with every player getting esentially what was once work 20 € per day (1 booster and 150-225 bfp). Currently my perception is that more bfp flood into the market than does cards which give rising prices.

On top of that you have the low amount of gold people have to put ultra rare stuff on AH and do a lot of trading. When servers become stable you may see a whole different market because people have access to more gold. This means that currently fewer cards are available on AH - and that individual people trading can make a bigger impact on individual card prices.

Also I suggest not being demeaning to other people by laughing at them. Especially when your point is not based on economic observations but personal preference.

Guess you got me wrong the market alrdy changed i spend don´t know how many hundred of bfp to buy out whole cards and sell them cheaper  to get the start days away if you remeber the first 4 days everyone just tradet cause everything in Ah costs 100 bfp + even the cards that were normaly 3 bfp worth and OFC i made not solo the auction house viable again but as someone who can see the prices of Ah Daily like me i can say that cards like construct thats worth (110-150 ) or Bloodhorn whos worth (180-300) this prices would drop so hard down cause construct is an uncommon card and bloodhorn only a rare and the ultra rares would no profit either and cause everybody has then every card most don´t wanna play anymore or play 1-3 month and then its boring for them the most games got more negative with real money  that can have influence in the acutall game (and i don´t talk about skins or pets or mounts like in other games ) But we don´t have like 300k people we just have maybe 2k active ? thats my wild guess here but with such a few amount of people money would break the market ^^

and i don´t laugh at him i just find it funny that such an idea was even in his mind before think twice over it i mean i can understand people who have not that much time ^^ but thats never an option

tumblr_nbg309Bz2b1r1xmp6o3_500.gif

On 9/21/2018 at 8:18 AM, Amergo said:

never laught more bro

Only if I could understand your English.

Hey guys so this has been happening to me lately. Sometimes it causes problems and other times it does nothing. I don't know why it's like this. Can anyone help me?.

Also sometimes my game just closes/crashes without the message "your client has lost connection". Is that a problem with the game or with my computer? This happens randomly whether or not there are a lot of players. It even happened when there were only 3 pages on the list of people online in the game (yknow the one in the right side of the screen when you log in). Pls help me and thank you

2018-09-22 (1).png

2018-09-22 (2).png

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!