Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

2 hours ago, Wyfram said:

Apparently when the connection is lost, you lose the progress (part of or all of the progress made), id est i was on a map and got disconnected, when finally was able to log in again my total minutes on the map (required for the daily quest) were back to 0, like i never played the map. This apply to dack changes too (like adding or removing cards from the deck and probably to other things too)

p.s. one of the hint (during the loading before the map start) still say something like "EA operators will never ask you for email or password", it's not an error but maybe doesn't really have sense now.

Thanks for your hard work

actually it makes even more sense now

Same here, was finally able to log in and opened my two boosters, then i got the same message

has been this way since 

I have the feeing it takes really long between the "Success!" with the hammer on anvil sound until the forge finally opens, and then i also see that screen

Edited by flooze
added that it takes really long to connect

On 9/15/2018 at 11:21 PM, Amergo said:

don´t worry you´re not the only one :D i wasn´t on today either but don´t forget that the devs are just a few and they are just humans it will take time to make it work just try again and again by time it sure will work

ese.gif

Thanks, this helps a little

Does anyone else didnt played one time after the server update this afternoon? I joined so often the server but this 20 times EVERY time i "Lost Connection....".... :(

ANd big THANKS to the team!!! you make great work !

Can't Login. Is it already known? Hangin in 'success' and then nothing.. Been like that for a while already.

Would be nice if there where a live status page where it says what issues are known and what is actual beeing worked on, so that people dont have to spam the forum with login or disconnect or maploading issues and so people know that devs already are informed and so they know what they have to wait for.

Edited by Thairoon

Yes,it's known.

On 9/7/2018 at 9:59 AM, MephistoRoss said:

Freeze/disconnect ingame or at loading screen
Freezes and disconnects while creating a lobby, loading a game, being in the AH, in the forge, ingame, clicking on a map on the worldmap etc. are normal atm due to the servers being unstable. The Devs are working on it to fix this. No need to report this unless it happens after specific actions that you can reproduce each time. 

Today it was the first time I was able to play a few minutes before I lost connection. It was great.

It is a steady improvement. The first days of the test I lost connection in the moment I pressed login. Since a few days I can get to the forge. And today I was actually able to play a few minutes. :lol:

11 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

dont worry. me and same dude got banned last night.. its a IP ban i forgot.. i gotta message XLInk

its what ??

12 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

dont worry. me and same dude got banned last night.. its a IP ban i forgot.. i gotta message XLInk

that was me 

2 minutes ago, Windowshoper said:

its what ??

that was me 

its IP ban. i already tried to make another discord and couldnt get in.. does anyone know if thier working on servers.. dont know anything since i got banned...

1 minute ago, RRGTesty said:

its IP ban. i already tried to make another discord and couldnt get in.. does anyone know if thier working on servers.. dont know anything since i got banned...

sAME 

we have to contact them an ask to lift the ban i just read it 

6 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

[...] does anyone know if thier working on servers.. dont know anything since i got banned...

Maintenance is in progress right now.
No ETA given at the moment.

Hawk is doing a Q&A right now. You can try contacting him there, if he reads and reacts to your question.

Edited by Nerevar