Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

5 hours ago, Junero said:

The game is out for a week. I did not have trouble connecting to the server usually, except when servers were full, however I played 6 games in that time, and i know that this is much for some players, which did not even have the possibility to connect yet, however I saw already people with level 70 decks and higher. The grind is way to hard already in my opinion as well as the apparent effort to balance a free market... Cause that's what it is... a FREE market even though there is BFP generation to some extent. Regulating the market is as hopeless at this point as it is to grind so hard, like there is no tomorrow. I know you will not change your mind @Amergo because I am pretty sure, you will not change your ''play style'', however you entitle yourself to think you do the ''right'' thing. There is certainly nothing right or wrong about your ''play style'', you do you, but thinking you are helping the community by changing some prices in the AH seems far fetched. Balance is a crucial thing surly... But I was involved in so many projects like this one here, and from my experience, balancing is just a waste of important time at this point.

too much complaining, just play the game the way it used to be and report bugs as you find them. There are even bugs with the trade system as direct trading stopped working and such. Anything a player does (selling cards, sitting in forge, being inactive too) can detect bugs, and these type of bugs are the ones devs are looking to detect before re-releasing the game. If you can't play, then fix the timing of your logins. There is a peak in the amount of players that are playing around this time, so fix your schedule instead of complaining. 

Amergo and Bkingn like this

16.09.2018 04:43 GMT

Game Server - DOWN

Forge Server - OK

I wish this was somewhere on the forum, preferably under nice green Open Stress Test thingy, updating every 10 minutes or so. Player count would be nice too.

Edited by Mak
Nibylg likes this

well i tested for a week and my progress is: played succesfull the tutorial map and the first single player map on the first 2 days...

the second single player map i tried for 5 days and trying different times at day and with respect to the 1 minute waiting before a new login attempt several times a day but only managed to login 2 times to try the map and got a game freeze both. I would love to test and find out the cause of the freeze but if you can't login to test you can't try to test the reason for freeze and can't help... but the server is full = meaning many players trying to test and that is good for the devs (not for me now but good for the future me that get the progress of the others that test and find bugs for devs and in the long run me). Would be happy for bigger server though ^^ (but the devs working and having server online from their own ressource i shouldn't get greedy to demand too much XD )

and than i read the progress others have and think... maybe just my luck. No matter thanks devs for making it possible to play the tutorial and first mission, hearing the sound of the game ingame again after all those years and thanks, really. Keep up the good work. I have confidence you make this game playable again :) I will try my best to login and be of help if ever possible :)

btw just a thougt: Maybe the games freeze because the server are full and can't handle any more... setting a lower limit on player that can be online and test if the game freezes reduce? Or try seperate login and game server if possible if not already done. You probably did this already but if not even a stupid advice may help (even if the it reduces my own chance to get online but hey need to think for the greater good) :)

Edited by DrPsy

1 hour ago, DrPsy said:

well i tested for a week and my progress is: played succesfull the tutorial map and the first single player map on the first 2 days...

the second single player map i tried for 5 days and trying different times at day and with respect to the 1 minute waiting before a new login attempt several times a day but only managed to login 2 times to try the map and got a game freeze both. I would love to test and find out the cause of the freeze but if you can't login to test you can't try to test the reason for freeze and can't help... but the server is full = meaning many players trying to test and that is good for the devs (not for me now but good for the future me that get the progress of the others that test and find bugs for devs and in the long run me). Would be happy for bigger server though ^^ (but the devs working and having server online from their own ressource i shouldn't get greedy to demand too much XD )

and than i read the progress others have and think... maybe just my luck. No matter thanks devs for making it possible to play the tutorial and first mission, hearing the sound of the game ingame again after all those years and thanks, really. Keep up the good work. I have confidence you make this game playable again :) I will try my best to login and be of help if ever possible :)

btw just a thougt: Maybe the games freeze because the server are full and can't handle any more... setting a lower limit on player that can be online and test if the game freezes reduce? Or try seperate login and game server if possible if not already done. You probably did this already but if not even a stupid advice may help (even if the it reduces my own chance to get online but hey need to think for the greater good) :)

server is small you got best chances to log in in the morning europen time on other times its mostly overpopulated  its first stress test  and has lots of problems its not even beta closer to alpha

4 hours ago, DrPsy said:

someday you willl sure play too just keep trying

30e811083cf5d41423e41428ee5e5ddd.gif

i dont know why so many people scream pls more slots and cry and cry. so i try it a day 5 or 6 times ( i was no time online ) and then i let it out and play something other game. let them time to make there work and dont talk so much with disconnect or something in the first page it stay what can come when you try to connect.

Slyfe and Elite195 like this

3 hours ago, UrizielXP said:

server is small you got best chances to log in in the morning europen time on other times its mostly overpopulated  its first stress test  and has lots of problems its not even beta closer to alpha

thx and yes i know. You're probably right that i most of the time log in on overpopulated times as i have work and than log in as many other after prime work times
, there's no wonder i get the full server time. It was not the intention to mememe i just wanted to give a feedback for devs to adjust, hoping every experience counts.

1 hour ago, Amergo said:

someday you willl sure play too just keep trying

30e811083cf5d41423e41428ee5e5ddd.gif

yeah sure that. all the time i read the weekly dev progress i see the effort and heart of the devs flowing into the game it's amazing. Btw.. missing the weekly monday dev post after the open stress test started. i loved reading the progress this projekt makes :)

I don't like the new starter decks as much as the original 4. :( I liked the pure frost deck with the Battleship. My favourite was Construct but I must have got that from an early booster/AH as it isn't listed as part of the starter deck as it wasn't the promo one.

Not that I can log in anyway...

At least it exists even if I personally can't experience it.

How about a login queue?

On 9/5/2018 at 11:32 PM, Lilpatje said:

Servers are full :(

Yeah to many user are on the sever i try to connect since friday but when i come one the sever , i lose my connection ^^ 

But i like it that somany people want to play this game :) and nice that the game is now playable thanks Skylord reborn team :)

3 minutes ago, Matze2026 said:

is there a new launcher?

I can´t start the game anymore. It tells me there are files missing?

i don't have any problem with login with the actuell launcher.. i only see they pacthed something  1/1

Did you Antivirus stopp some programm ?

Tjey likes this

24 minutes ago, Elite195 said:

i don't have any problem with login with the actuell launcher.. i only see they pacthed something  1/1

Did you Antivirus stopp some programm ?

No i didn´t change a thing it worked without problems until now