Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

3 minutes ago, DominikS said:

Well maybe i have been lucky. Of course i had disconnects, but who cares. Was really funny to play again. Even for a short amount of Time 

Ive been able to play a few missions already and yea, i dont care about all the disconnects and login problems im just happy to play again, even if its just for a few minutes.

1 minute ago, T3eS said:

The thing is, you CAN'T enter and play! + if is not for us why the hell is a public release and i'm able to download the files? Personaly i prefer when something is done, to be DONE, not half way done. Anyways i suppose its not a company that working on this so this the way it suppose to be.

Its not a public release, its a BETA TEST. Its not supposed to be done, or even close to it. Its just meant to test how much the server can handle and fix the problems that arise, and they ARE WORKING on fixing them, it doesnt take 3 seconds it takes days to fix stuff like this.

piersonmp3 and Veit like this

7 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

Ive been able to play a few missions already and yea, i dont care about all the disconnects and login problems im just happy to play again, even if its just for a few minutes.

Its not a public release, its a BETA TEST. Its not supposed to be done, or even close to it. Its just meant to test how much the server can handle and fix the problems that arise, and they ARE WORKING on fixing them, it doesnt take 3 seconds it takes days to fix stuff like this.

It's not even the Beta yet, but a stress test.

As far as stress tests go, so far things are going normal.

piersonmp3 likes this

15 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

Dude are you in the working team? Why im getting answers from whoever in here? I asked if whoever work on this planing to fix this shit any soon, so dont tell me "they ARE WORKING" if you don't know if they are. It's not normal to have like 200 posts about can't login issues and doing nothing for 2 days, you either shutting the server down till you fix it or youre fixing it rigth now!

16 minutes ago, T3eS said:

It's not normal to have like 200 posts about can't login issues and doing nothing for 2 days, you either shutting the server down till you fix it or youre fixing it rigth now!

Yea, or you wait until next year and try again then and don't complain about a stress test.

piersonmp3 likes this

19 minutes ago, T3eS said:

Dude are you in the working team? Why im getting answers from whoever in here? I asked if whoever work on this planing to fix this shit any soon, so dont tell me "they ARE WORKING" if you don't know if they are. It's not normal to have like 200 posts about can't login issues and doing nothing for 2 days, you either shutting the server down till you fix it or youre fixing it rigth now!

I do know that they are working on it. And you would too if you read the pinned post:

Despite the issues with not being able to log in due to full servers or losing connection quite often - massively happy to see this game back from the Limbo that EA likes to toss games into. Astonishing job with sticking it out this long and actually making this work - looking forward to playing it more!

Edited by RichardBuck

Whooo just got to play a mission and a half, and got some boosters. Already remembering some old combos and trying out new stuff that I was never able to back then, ahhh it's gonna be fun.

1 hour ago, T3eS said:

I can see you have 0 clue about whatever your blabbering is about. The sole reason we went into this open stress test is exactly so these kind of issues would surface and we can solve them. NONE OF CURRENT ISSUES were present in Closed Beta Test with 50+ players at peaks, but now when it came to 200+ players at any given time, problems have surfaced and we can't fix them any way other than having you (players) try to login massively and break everything.

In the end, it's a TEST, not PLAY, get that through your head and don't be edgy cause you haven't been lucky to enter the game properly.

1 minute ago, fiki574 said:

I can see you have 0 clue about whatever your blabbering is about. The sole reason we went into this open stress test is exactly so these kind of issues would surface and we can solve them. NONE OF CURRENT ISSUES were present in Closed Beta Test with 50+ players at peaks, but now when it came to 200+ players at any given time, problems have surfaced and we can't fix them any way other than having you (players) try to login massively and break everything.

In the end, it's a TEST, not PLAY, get that through your head and don't be edgy cause you haven't been lucky to enter the game properly.

basically this very well said

4 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

the ending kind of sounded like the stress is ended and you'll be closing the servers for now. But I hope it's not true and I'll be able to login for some more time. I've found out about your project 3 hours ago and I'm really excited for you guy. Sure the "Stress Test" talks about itself. It's supposed to help you fix the servers before the final launch :P 

Edited by Dunell

can anyone help me... i got the updater thing down now.. but when i click play on it . it gives me a error and says TNF: ErrorInitializingDirectXFallBack..

idk if this means my computer cant play it or if something is wrong? anyone know. pls and ty

well i could play a bit :D and i got in my first booster alrdy 2  sick cards and have alrdy 3 good lost cards :'D  so don´t give up just try time on time and you will get in :)

qwa.jpg

2 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

can anyone help me... i got the updater thing down now.. but when i click play on it . it gives me a error and says TNF: ErrorInitializingDirectXFallBack..

idk if this means my computer cant play it or if something is wrong? anyone know. pls and ty

you need to download both the lanucher and patcher. After you've done that all you need to do is put every single thing from patcher folder into the game folder. Launch the game by SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe. Worked fine for me 

2 minutes ago, Amergo said:

well i could play a bit :D and i got in my first booster alrdy 2  sick cards and have alrdy 3 good lost cards :'D  so don´t give up just try time on time and you will get in :)

qwa.jpg

I'm curious. Does it kick you from the server when you'll already on it?

RRGTesty likes this

Just now, Dunell said:

you need to download both the lanucher and patcher. After you've done that all you need to do is put every single thing from patcher folder into the game folder. Launch the game by SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe. Worked fine for me 

thats what i said. giving me some weird error.. im gonna redownload both andf see if it does the same thing. might be missing a file or something

13 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

thats what i said. giving me some weird error.. im gonna redownload both andf see if it does the same thing. might be missing a file or something

Wait, weren't you the one shitting on our work, calling us scammers, fakers, incompetent and so on about a week ago? Yes, you were.

How the tables have turned, you're lucky you can even download the files, let alone try to get in the game

Edited by fiki574
Exteasy, Slyfe and Mtzlmnch like this

1 minute ago, Dunell said:

I'm curious. Does it kick you from the server when you'll already on it?

yeah i  get kicked out after 5-9 min ^^ i try all 2 hours 5-6 times to log  in but it works i just didn´t play a mission yet xD cause i didn´t build up my deck yet xD

Please do something. The game is crashing all the time . Since realease i havent played 1 mission to the end because of crashing all time.

Greez

Just now, fiki574 said:

Wait, weren't you the one shitting on our work, calling us scammers, fakers, incompetent and so on about a week ago? Yes, you were.

How the tables have turned, you're lucky you can even download the files, let alone try to get it.

i think as a lead developer you need to be more professional and stop talking crap to the people trying to plahy your game.. lol.. all devs know not to reply to bs. your not being professional.. pls be that

1 minute ago, fiki574 said:

How the tables have turned, you're lucky you can even download the files, let alone try to get it.

and i dont think i remember calling yall scammers? lol plus you have like 200 people playing the game how would you remember me saying that

Dunell likes this

3 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

How the tables have turned, you're lucky you can even download the files, let alone try to get in the game

Everybody makes mistakes :/ Forget about it 

Exteasy likes this

16 minutes ago, RRGTesty said:

i think as a lead developer you need to be more professional and stop talking crap to the people trying to plahy your game.. lol.. all devs know not to reply to bs. your not being professional.. pls be that

and i dont think i remember calling yall scammers? lol plus you have like 200 people playing the game how would you remember me saying that

Oh I do remember you well, don't make me tell moderators to pull out chat logs since lots of stuff would surface what you've said about us and lead to your play prohibition.

Edited by fiki574
Exteasy and Slyfe like this